Video Games and Chill (i hate myself)

RichJake
We sat together on my bedroom floor, Rich was sitting next to me and was pretty focused on the game. I sigh and look back at the television screen, I was losing and eventually just gave up. My mind wasn't exactly in the right place I guess to actually want to play.
"Everything ok, dude?" Rich set down his controller and looked at me.
Ever since Rich got out of the hospital and his squip was gone...I start having strange feelings for him.
"It's nothing, I just..." I try and think of a quick excuse, "I'm tired of you beating me at these damn games!" I say jokingly and smile a bit.
"Really, tell me what'th wrong." Rich cringed at his lisp and I smile more. His lisp was cutest thing ever, even more adorable than his freckles, shortness, laugh, and clothing style.
"W-Well actually, If you uh..really want to know why I invited you here is...because-" I start blushing like crazy, the real reason I wanted Rich over was so I could tell him how I feel. I mean, he's bi right? He'll understand.
"Just tell me." Rich puts his hand on my shoulder, like a good friend.
A good friend. That's all I was to him...there's no way I can tell him now-
"Have you ever like...kissed a boy?" Wow good one Jake. That's a great way to express your feelings.
"No..w-why?" He blushes slightly, now the situation is worse.
"B-Because I wanted to be your first." And with that I kissed him. All homo and no in between. It took a moment, but Rich kissed back.
I felt butterflies in my stomach and my face was red. It took me a minute to realize how long we had been kissing and the position we were in. I was on top of Rich, straddling him.
Quickly, I get off of him. "S-Sorry, bro.." I look into Rich's eyes and smile awkwardly.
"I-I've never done that b-before..." He looks away, embarrassed, "can we do it again?" Rich says shyly and blushes.
"Hell yeah." I kiss and fall on top of Rich. There's still the faint noise of video games in the background.