#14 - Gryffindor Princess (P1)

Your POV
I brushed my C/H hair then put it into a pony tail. I applied my dark red lipstick which I was known for wearing. I straightened out my skirt and made my way to the great hall. I wouldn't say I was pretty, well that's what everyone else saids.

I'm Y/N Clevertime, yes I am the Gryffindor Princess. I was friends with a strange group of people and my enemy was one person which Slytherins didn't mess with. My enemy Pansy Parkinson. Jealousy is a ugly trait on her she'll look better with a smile for once. If she could smile.

"Hey Y/N."
"Hey Hermione." I say sitting down across from her. We had small talk whilst eating. Then it was time for class. My first class was potions and I wasn't really fond of it but it was ok I guess. We had all sat down. I had a empty seat beside me confused on who was missing from class.

"Sorry, that I was late Professor." A huffing Draco appears in the doorway.
"Very well Mr Malfoy, go take a seat next to Miss Clevertime." God, wait what? Students in the classroom started to go 'ooo' and started whispering secrets and such.

"But-" Draco started.
"No buts Mr Malfoy unless you want Slytherin to lose points."
"Fine." He grumbled and sits next to me.

"The person who you are sat beside right now is your partner for the rest of the year."
"The whole year?" I questioned.
"Yes Miss Clevertime, the whole year." I grumble.

"We will be making the strongest love potion ever Amortentia. It dose not exactly tell you your soul mate. But their sent."

Draco pulls out his potions book and flips the pages to try to find it. Once he does he skims the lines for the ingredients which I go get. I bring them back and place them on the table. Slowly he starts putting one, by one in.

"Professor we are finished." Draco saids.
"Smell it then write down what you smell."
"Draco, as you did most of the work you go first." He smells it scribbling what he smelt down.

Then he steps backwards and then I smell. Green apples, cologne, mint. I scribble it down on paper. That's very unusual to smell.
"After you have written it down swap it with your partner." I hand Draco my piece of paper and he hands me his.

Draco Malfoy
Potions-Amortentia
1:Perfume-Flowers
2:Strawberrys
3:The weird smell lipstick has

I blush I wear perfume that smells like flowers yet today was the only day I didn't. I always carry a box of strawberrys around... and my lipstick that I'm known for. I turn to Draco he continues to look down. I grab my paper in the corner there is .

Meet me at the Astronomy Tower tonight-D.M