Prologue

Prologue:

"What about Niall? You can't just leave him out there...Lou's gonna drown him," I mumbled between his lips, my hands struggling to find purchase as my spine was pressed into the doorframe. My knees were weak with arousal, but the large body pressing into me was just sturdy enough to keep me on my feet.

Harry's mouth dipped to my throat, his teeth lightly clamping down on the sensitive skin. With a soft whimper, my breath caught and I heard a throaty laugh from below me, confirming that he was enjoying this way too much. I wanted to swat at him, to make him stop laughing, but I mostly wanted him to bite harder.

"Anybody ever tell you that you talk too much?" he whispered against the center of my throat, his lips poised and ready for action, his voice like gravel. His hot breath sent chills down the entire front of my body, collecting in my center, making me ache for him.

I tried to laugh, but his hands had found the backs of my thighs, and he was squeezing just hard enough to erase all rational thought from my mind. So I gripped his shoulders and bared my neck to him.

"So shut me up."

In one swift movement, my thighs were resting on his hips, his enormous hands cupping my bottom, fingers dangerously close to the part of me that needed him most. I wiggled slightly, dropping my ass right into his groin. I could feel his thick erection straining against his jeans, begging to be released.

"Styles, baby, for me?" I teased, arching my back and pressing further into him. His lips broke from my neck with a low growl.

"What did I say?" he warned, turning suddenly and dropping himself into an oversized chair.

I resisted the urge to question what kind of person had a recliner in their bedroom, and focused instead on removing his dark t-shirt, his toned chest and multiple tattoos coming into view.

"Shut up, right," I mumbled in reply, shifting to comfortably straddle him, my hands pressing into his hard and warm chest, fingers grazing the lines of his ink.

Catching me off guard, Harry pulled me down hard into his lap, his lips pressing against the shell of my ear. "Why are you still dressed?"

Knowing an order when I heard one, I immediately pulled my top over my head, depositing it on the floor behind me. I reached behind me to lower the zipper on my faux-leather skirt, but Harry's hands stopped me.

"Leave it," he ordered, "Just the panties."

Without a word, I lifted myself to my knees and dragged the hem of my skirt to the line of my hips, exposing my panties as I hooked my thumbs into the strings. Pushing them down to my knees, letting my skirt slowly fall over me, I rocked forward on my knees, pressing my barely clothed breasts into Harry's face. Gasping softly as his teeth dragged along the swell of my cleavage, I slowly and carefully wiggled out of my panties, never leaving Harry's lap. When I was free and Harry was all but panting, I helped myself to his belt, unbuckling it and leaving the ends to lay on either side of him. Next came his button and zipper, roughly pulled apart as I forced his jeans down to his knees. His boxer briefs followed and I watched with glossy eyes as his cock sprang free, only to be caught in his hand as he held himself erect for me.

"Down," he demanded, his free hand coming around to squeeze my ass, forcing my lap down into his. We connected and with a shudder and a moan, I pushed down until his entire length was inside me. Rocking forward, I began to grind, and Harry's hands wrapped around my hips, his thumbs digging into me as I moved against him.

"Keep it slow," he whispered against my ear, "I want you to feel everything."

With his hands all over me and his lips covering that which his hands couldn't reach, I couldn't find my voice to respond. I focused all my energy on riding him slowly, just like he wanted, but I couldn't keep the pace. I desperately wanted to buck against him, taking him for everything I needed and leaving nothing behind. But he wouldn't allow that. Every time I sped up, he'd press up into me, pushing himself so deep that I had no choice but to stop and wait for him to relax.

"I said slow," he repeated, "Listen to me, damnit."

In spite of myself, I laughed, and he reacted immediately. Standing in a sudden movement that resulted in me landing on surprised feet, his cock bobbed. I wanted to watch, because he really was magnificent to look at naked, but I was being forced over the end of the bed frame, my face and breasts pressing into the soft duvet as Harry forced my legs apart and one of my knees onto the frame.

He wasted no time slamming into me, my entire body rocking forward as his weight crashed into mine. I had no complaints, and could only half laugh, half moan, because I was getting exactly what I wanted.

"If you think you're punishing me," I gasped, my fingers digging into the blankets as he filled me, his hands in the opposite position that they were in on the chair, his long fingers digging into my narrow hip bones. "You're wrong," I finally managed out, to which he reached down to take hold of my chin, forcing me to arch my back and lift my chest to meet him at eye level.

"Shut. Up."

With dark eyes, I knew better than to push him any further. So I just smiled lazily and fell back into place, letting him rut into me and crying out when his nimble fingers found my slit and rubbed into me, pushing me over the edge as he let go inside of me. I came around him, breathing out his name over and over as I pushed back against him, grinding hard as he lost his rhythm.

When he'd finished and finally fell still, he pulled out and left me hanging over the edge of the bed, panting and tingling everywhere.

With a smack to my ass, Harry was pulling his briefs and jeans up and searching for his shirt. As I fell to my feet and turned to find my own clothes, I watched as Harry pocketed my panties.

"Souvenir," he informed me, winking as he slipped through the door and closed it behind him, leaving me to the privacy of the now empty room.

Shaking my hair out and smoothing the wild curls, I let out a heavy sigh as I finally found my shirt and slipped it back on. That was the fourth pair he'd taken. I was close to running out of cute panties.

Harry Styles needed to be stopped.