Chapter 2

"Babe do you know when you're leaving?" I ask. "Trying to get rid of me?" Niall says jokily. "No." I say. "We live like thirty minutes away. I could visit you everyday now that you aren't a secret to the boys now." Niall says. "Okay." I say happily.

"So uh are you pregnant yet?" Niall asks. I smack his chest. "It's been like what a week?" I ask chuckling. "Yeah. Things can happen." He defends himself. "Impossible!" I say. "Lets get some ice cream." I say and he nods, putting on his high tops. I look for my pink and black strap heels. "Where are my heels?!" I yell. "Which ones?" Louis yells. "The pink ones with the black heel!" I yell back and wait for his response. "Oh, they are upstairs." He screams. Did I mention the guys have to stay here till the video and performance is done? No. Well they are.

Now that I think about it, how did my heels even get upstairs anyway? I always take them off downstairs. I run upstairs and knock on Damian's door. "Yes?" Louis asks. "Where are my pink and black heels?" I ask. "Oh here." Liam says from down the hallway. I look where his voice came from and I have to refrain myself from laughing. "Why are you in a dress?

And why do you have my makeup on?" I ask holding back my laugh but I look over his shoulder to see Harry and Destiny playing my expensive makeup. If they drop it on the clean, just vacuumed light pink and blue floor. "Oh Destiny, Harry, and I are playing tea party and makeover." Liam says. I grab my phone and take a picture. "Screen saver moment." I say. He takes me pink heels off and hands them to me. "Thanks." I say and go in Destiny's room. "Harry! What happened to your hair?" I screeched. His hair is straightened and in cute little braided ponytails.

"Makeover." Destiny says and scoffs. Then as if I was expecting it Destiny pulls out a giant bowl of chocolate and accidentally spills it all over the pink side of the carpet. "No!" I yell and somehow, someway Damian and Louis smell it and comes into the room.

"Choh-let." Damian yells and eats all of the ice cream with Louis until it is just a stain. I go into Destiny's walk in closet and on the bottom right hand corner and get the cleaning liquid.

I pour it and grab Destiny and Damian. I put them each on my hip and grab Destiny's green coat and go into

"What took you so long?" Niall asks. I hold my phone in front of his face and he laughs. I put on my green espadrille wedges. "Lets go to the pharmacy." I say and walk out the door with Niall. We walk around the corner and into the pharmacy. We both get recognized quickly.

"Is that my sons dance teacher?!" "Is that Niall Horan from One Direction?!" "What are Valeria and Niall doing at the ice cream parlor together?!" "Why are-" wait.

"Leslie what are you doing here?" I ask. "Well picking up some toiletries. The usual. I am totally not buying a pregnancy test." Leslie lies.

"You are the worst liar ever." I say. "I know. If I am preggo the father would defiantly be Chris." She says. "You slept with Chris?" I ask. "Yeah he was the first person I met when I came to the UK and we had a couple drinks. We were drunk and then we had sex." She explains. "What are you doing here?" she asks. "Oh me and Niall are dating. We have been for four years.

And we're planning to have another kid. We already have twins." I say. Just then Niall came up to me. "Ready to go?" he asks. "We still didn't get the pregnancy test." I say in a duh tone. "I already got it. I remember the one you used last time." he says.

"Oh." I say. "Hey, Leslie? You can come to my house for a few after you buy your pregnancy test." I say. She nods then leaves to go check out her stuff. "I am lucky there are a few people that recognize me. I am not so lucky that the cashier recognized me. She looked at me weirdly and said whoever your buying this for is a lucky son of a bitch." he says. "That is hilarious." I say.