chapter 1

I didn't mean for this to happen. this was the last thing I wanted. the little group of friends I have .. we were suppose to stay together.. all six of us. but when one of the couples broke up that kind of messed up everything. and honestly.. that's where everything went down hill.  because when my best friend left everything was ...weird. I started hanging out with my band friends more ..nick josh and john started hanging out with their football teammates and coral started hanging out with her basketball friends everyone was drifting apart.. that was until a few months later  when I got a phone call from coral  asking to hang out. when I got there everyone acted like nothing happened. like nothing changed , like one of my best friends was not a part of our group anymore and it made me so upset that they would act like everything was okay.  but instead of saying anything I just went along with it .

gabbing a bowling ball and throwing it down the lane.. and of course ..getting a gutter. I roll my eyes as I turn around to look at my friends. the first person my eyes landed on was nick whos head was thrown back with his hands wrapped around his torso and his eyes squinted shut. . his brown hair falling in his face as he pointed at me and laughed

" ha ! you suck " he says as he opens his emerald green eyes to look at me.  a small smile comes on my face as I flick him off. " hey fight me"  I say as I walk  over to john to tell him it was his turn. which really wasn't a good idea."hey ! hey! none of that. this is group time do that on your alone time " I say in a playful tone. he laughs as he pulls away from coral and gets up to bowl. coral looks at me with a playful pout on her lips"hey don't get mad because you don't have a boyfriend" ouch. well that hurts. I put my hand over my heart as I sit down next to josh " I'm appalled .. that hurt my feelings" I say as I fake cry . when I'm done being overly dramatic I look up and all my friends look at me for a second and then start to laugh. "wooow .. what friends you are' I say as I roll my eyes and cross my arms over my chest. " we were kidding gosh" josh says as he wraps his arm around my shoulders and pulls me into his chest, and no josh is not my boyfriend he is my best friend."yeah yeah whatever" I say as I fix myself to lay correctly on him. coral raises an eyebrow at josh and secretly start having a silent conversation. I didn't think nothing of it .. which now that I think about it I should have. anyway lets fast forward to the end of the night. everybody came over to my house afterwards and we watched a few movies and ate pizza. coral and john shared a cover , nick was using my batman cover and josh and I shared a cover. we were watching suicide squad because nick had never seen it before.. but the thing is.. nobody was watching the movie we were all talking and laughing everyone was having a good time everything felt pure now ... lets fast forward a few months later.. when my love life got more complicated than it ever had gotten .. the day that I felt like the worst person in the world.. the day that I became one of those people in the TV shows.. the day that I kissed my best friend..is the day that I became the stereotypical girl who fell in love with her best friend.