Prolouge

Hello it's Sparkstream here. So with this book what will be going on is that i'm writing the prologue and the first chapter. Wonderway32 will be writing chapter two and three. I'll be writing the fourth and fifth chapter and so on in this same pattern. If you'd like to request a character to be put in that will be accepted till chapter five is published. We are trying to make these chapters long, but sometimes we may not be able to. I also apologize in advance if we can't update regularly. This is a relatively new idea and just remember we're just two people trying our best to hone their skills as writers. Anyways i hope you all enjoy our story! If there are errors you do notice please don't be afraid to point them out. That's all have to say! ONWARDS TO THE PROLOGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Byez!!!!! :3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   Crystal stumbled through chilly forest as the flurry of snow continued to float around her. She knew this had been a bad idea to agree to go on an adventure in the forest with her brother. She narrowed her eyes scanning the white blanket covering the forest floor for her missing sibling, "Sol?! Where are you??" Crystal continued to tread cautiously through the snow. She sighed if he had done this just to get rid of her she'd kill him. Crystal snapped out of her thoughts when she heard the bushes rustle near her, "is there anyone there? Sol?" Crystal jumped when she heard an unfamiliar voice. "stupid brambles" the voice growled. Crystal tried to run, but her paws were rooted in place by fear. Crystal watched as another wolf padded out of the bramble bush, "aww, now my fur is all tangled." The other wolf pup did not seem to notice Crystal yet. She was too worried about her pelt then her surroundings. the pup finally looked up and narrowed her eyes at Crystal, "who are you?" Crystal didn't reply for a few seconds, "i would ask the same to you." She heard the pup sigh, "i'm Misti, now can you tell me your name?" Crystal relaxed a bit but still didn't trust the pup, "i'm Crystal." Crystal walked toward the pup a bit. Misti had a weird smell on her pelt. She didn't smell like the wolves in her own pack, and she didn't recognize her. Misti also didn't look like the few rogue wolves that had been captured by her own pack a few times. She backed away quickly when Misti turned into her werewolf form. "What? Can't you transform too? You smell like a werewolf to me." Misti asked while she just nodded turning into her werewolf form. Crystal looked at Misti's human form. She was wearing a red bandana on her neck, a green shirt, denim jeans, and black shoes. 

"So what are you doing here?" Misti asked Crystal. 

"N-none of your business" Crystal responded.

"You're in my territory so that makes it my business" Misti replied.

"I got lost" Crystal told her hesitantly.

"Oh I can help you back if you want."

"how can i trust you?"

"You can trust me."

Crystal sighed, "Fine."

"Does this make us friends?" Misti asked excitedly. Crystal sighed, "Why not, just help me get back to my pack please." Crystal watched as she nodded turning back into a wolf and started walking away. Crystal sighed and turn into a wolf pup and followed her.

After a few minutes of walking around in circles, Misti sighed "I'm lost." She said, sitting down.

"What?" Crystal asked, already having a bad day.

"Sorry" she said, then jerked up her snout. "I smell someone from your pack." She said.

"Really?" Crystal asked with excitement, but when Misti started laughing, she narrowed her eyes. "You don't smell anyone from my pack, do you?" Crystal asked skeptical.

"Ok" Misti said through laughs "I'll find your pack. Don't worry."

Soon after wandering more on silence, Crystal stopped. "Hey" she said "I smell my pack now." She turned around and sniffed the air.

"Ok" Misti said "good for you." She started to walk to her pack, but Crystal stopped her.

"Wait" Crystal said, "we're friends now, right?"

Misti paused "yeah, sure I guess." She said.

"Well," Crystal said "let's meet here tomorrow at midnight. We can talk and stuff."

Misti shrugged "ok" she said, "See you here tomorrow, I guess."

"Yeah" Crystal said awkwardly. "See you soon." Then she walked away to her pack home and her family.

Hah! That's the prologue done and i only needed a bit of help from Wonder!!!!!!!!!! X3 anyways next chapter Wonder is writing, because i'm too slow apparently. *sighs* Anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, Spark is out!