Hello

A person with a black cape covering half of there face left a unrecognisable frown arrived at your chambers

"Na-" Your father was once interrupted again by this unusual person

"My name is Blaine, and I'm [H/A] years old, in case you wanted to know about my family my mother was a magician with that she married my father, that is all."

You, were surprised of how he spoke, his English was rather on point. Without time wasting he walked towards you and made a side glance with your father, he of course nodded.

You stared at him, he looked surprisingly familiar, was it his features?

"My" He bit his lip, you felt like he wanted to say something but was cut of by a glare by your father.

"Question, When was the last time you went out?, who was the last person you've talked to on that journey?,an outsider? You thought to yourself how can this all be a question when he asked multiple.

Strange

You scratched the back of your head and smiled weakly, "It was a old women with what seems like a child draped in a black sheet of cloth, she gave me some sort of bracelet with which had weird lettering.

He tensed up, but calmed down he handed you a petite glass bottle "only a teaspoon of this, but remember it's limited, please take it if so."

You took it from his hand but both of your skin touched which gave you an electrifying sensation.

"Thanks"

"Anytime princess"

He saluted and left, you inspected the little glass bottle. "Some tonic you have but [Y/N] would you really drink/digest something, what if he had put hemlock in it what would you do? Oh I see, [Y/N] my mess of a daughter dying for breath." Your mother grimly stated

"Ignore your mother, she probably had many booze dear"

You didn't want to hear it, your parents left a little while later to give you time for yourself, you wondered did this have anything to do with the lady who had a child draped in black?

You shook the idea out of your head and took the tonic Blaine had given to you, you had a teaspoon of it but it tasted unusual.

What was in this?

The answer to this was to wait tomorrow but would today last an eternity? As your life was a hit to the replay button and would be pressed on loop, doing the same thing over and over which was stay in bed, eat, drink,sleep, and any other.

You hoped to get better and wished if you died you atleast put the misery of your existence away from your mother