The party

A couple of days before the party, we are on the the old boring high school as we go on. He takes the same line as me, we take the health and upbringing 2. It is the last year that we are together at school, so I must seize the chance while I still have it. I go slowly but surely over to him, and ask if there is any bus meeting or some parties in this week, since it is soon russetid for the start only a few hours. All looking forward to that russetida starts, then you can do so much pranks that we really not allowed to.
Hennig says that it is russedåp in the morning and a small party with our bus today. The party will be at Hennig for which there is most space, also all know how it is going. I take the following with one of my best friends home after school, since I don't like to go alone. It feels like he draws me in to him with a magnet to his room. He is wondering if I want to be at a party tomorrow with a buddy of both of us. I'm just saying that I have to think about it, since I'm going to be so drunk after today. I think that so that it's going to go well since I have been drunk before.

The next day as I wake up in the Hennings bed, while he is halfway on top of me. I'm trying to get out of bed without waking him, since he looks so såt out when he sleeps. We or I need number of russedåpen which begins just a few hours. He wakes up when I'm like halfway out of the bed, he stares at me and wondering me where I'm going. I only say russedåp he know what I mean. He bounces out of bed and says that he can drive me home and get me the clothes I need for it. When we arrive at school it is approx.100 russ who is to be baptized, I already know what russenavnet my will since everyone calls me it to normal, my name is little my. Every time I'm near Henning then it is as if he is pulling me against him. I stood in the bathroom and made me ready for the party to Kriss. I took on me mascara and a nice eye shadow to look the most beautiful. It takes like approx 5min to go to the Kriss, I take on me the finest of my shoes and the cool black jacket mi to look good.

 It takes like approx 5min to go to the Kriss, I take on me the finest of my shoes and the cool black jacket mi to look good

I walk out the door, out into the cold night and go on the long muddy road. When I come to the Kriss his house come On up to me to give me a good warm hug. He drags me up to the room, to tell me that there is a boy that I was going to keep me away, Jim called him. Jim comes closer to me, I just go out of the house to the Kriss. Jim comes closer to me, I try to get myself away from him since Henning said that I should not be near him.

He takes me in hand all of a sudden I feel the cold hand going up my shoulder and drag me all of a sudden in the ground. I know that my shoulder makes vont. Jim keeps me stuck in the icy ground before he starts to beat me several times with a baseball bat that he found. He walks by me and turns me on the bones of my and my knees. He strikes me more walk all the way to the harsh Henning comes in the nice sweater its against us.  He comes in there I lose consciousness, he drags Jim down to the ground. Henning adds that the bloody Jim in the ground, while the I is right next to and I'm more bloody. Them turn each other very many times, before the kind Kriss helps in the fight.
The next thing I remember is that Henning comes over to me and strokes me on the head, he carries me into. He lays me on the warm couch very gently, to any person in a uniform comes over to us. The people ask us some questions, Henning answer the hile most since I can't do it. I know the great pain in the shoulders my rise, since Henning is holding the big hand say on it. I turn Henning of my shoulder and cry it was vont. I grabs her hand in his and hold fast, since I'm red and I will not lose him. There will be more people to us, they come up to me and they wonder ow it hurts. Squeeze the hand of his show it will hurt say them to me. They take on my left leg and I squeeze his hand to Henning since it was hurt. When di takes on my left knee hugs I hand to Henning even rabbits. Henning says that they must stop, since she has so hurt. They take me on a last place and it was my right shoulder and I squeeze everything I can.
I close my eyes and wake up with looking into a bright light. Henning is sitting next to me and keeps me weak in the hand. He strokes me a little bit on the head and my cheeks, before he sees that I'm awake.
"It goes well Lisa. You are in the hospital you have operated in the knee there. The back they were out of the led," says Henning upset.
I just smile to him "It's fine as long as you're here" I say while I know the trust is in pain. We go home after a few days in the hospital. I keeps me a bit away from the school a few days, since it is a bit difficult to
go. Henning visit all the time, and we snaker that he will float in to me.