Chapter 1

Hey so I am just writing this for fun and I am not that good at grammar and spelling so whatever also there is cursing in this so just a warning.

Y/n POV

Finally I finished! That photo took so long! Now I get to relax and play Black Ops 2!

I finished setting up the game but since I have no friends I joined a random lobby. I started to get my mic set up when I realized..... THE CREW IS HERE!You probably  wonder who the "crew" is(probably not because you probably watch them)? It's the banana bus crew, Vanoss, Wildcat, Delirious, Moo, Brian, Lui, Nogla, Basically, Mini, and Scott!omg omg omg ok act cool act cool don't speak into the mic don't speak don't- "Hey (u/n)(user name) Do you have a mic?" Oh shit"Oh yeah" "Ok well we have someone coming so we just have to wait" "Ok"

We want for like five minutes which wasn't bad at all, we just talked and they most found out that I am a fangirl of them , but it was slightly awkward because I have a little crush on Evan but it was fun and Marksman shows up after. Also I am somewhat good at Black Ops so I kinda beat them all...Then Evan comes up and snipes me from a building " God damn it evan!" I yell/ scream then quickly close my mouth in fear of a noise complate. Everyone started laughing "Shut up now I am going to get a noise complate!" "Ok Mini" Tyler added in and everyone started laughing "Well I have to go guys!" I said "Ok  umm..wait give us your Instagram" Evan said "Ok its (u/n)"I said slightly nervous because it is full of fanart of them"Ok  bye" everyone said bye and I went to bed happy for once.

Evan's POV

Once Y/n left I went on her Instagram. Damn she is adorable and really good at drawing. I was on there looking at her fanart of me and other people when I realized the boys were trying to talk to me and I yell "WHAT!" they were all laughing and saying "ooo" and "Evan's got a girlfriend!" then tyler adds in "I SHIP IT!" and everyone laughs and I yell back "SHUT UP TYLER!" everyone laughs and starts yelling "Y/NOSS!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I say making everyone laugh. I sit there looking at my phone acting like I was texting but I was just looking at pictures of Y/n when I notice out of the corner of my eye something in the chat " We need to get them together! Y/noss forever!" "SHUT THE FUCK UP I CAN READ CHAT!" I yell and everyone laughs. I hold a picture of Y/n up and show them they all start saying "Damn" and "She's hot" then I say "Now shut the fuck up and back off she's mine!"

N/A 

Hi so I had to make a new account so I basically copied the other story I wrote on my other account but I added some to this well ok BYE!