Ch #2

:clays pov:

"We sound like a bunch of dying seals!" I choked out in between laugh attacks.

"Why are we even laughing?" Baylor asked. "Cause we were talking about how excited clay is to meet his princess zoella!" Cole said.

"Shut up! she's not my princess." I snapped back. I like her, I mean she's hot but, I dunno.

"You wish she was." Baylor said wiggling his eyebrows at me. I punched him in the shoulder and laughed. "Maybe," I said.

I got up and walked to my room and flopped on my bed. I quickly fell into the darkness.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

:Zoella's pov:

"OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS! WE'RE GOIN TO MEET DEM WHITE BOYS AND CLAY FLIPPIN LABRANT!" I screamed.

"I KNOW! YOU'VE SCREAMED IT 6 TIMES ALREADY!" Ave answered.

"YEA! AND YOU HAVE SCREAMED AN ANSWER EACH TIME! STAPPPP!" Tia screamed at ave.

"GIRLS! CLAM DOWN!" Mom screamed.

"Ok" I whispered.

"Heard that" she said.

Is she stalking me. Idk. We do live In The same house O.0

"Lets get packing! were going to Troy Alabama!" ave screamed.

Oh I forgot to tell you. This is 5 days later and we talked to the boys and all the parents and we're moving in with them!

I'm stating at clay and Cole's house, ave at Baylor's, and Tia at John Stevens house!

We're not staying for a year or anything. It's forever!! We're MOVING IN WITH THEM!!

It's only ok with my mom if I see her more than 6 times a year. If they fail to get me here, I have to come home. For good.

Hopefully it NEVER happens! I finished packing my suitcase which included, a swim suit-navy blue with white stripes-, jeans, twerking shorts, tshirts, tanktops, undergarments, and a belly button ring-sapphires in the shape of an anchor-.

I didn't pack alot cause I'm moving but moms giving me $500.00 to buy clothes and womanly things and other things needed.

"ZO! WE GOTTA GET TO THE AIRPORT SOON! AVE'S THROWIN' A FIT!" Mom screamed up at me.

Ave has been obsessing about this for a while. She has a major crush on Baylor. Someday she wants to be 'Avenu Lynn Barnes'. I think it's funny.

She keeps bugging me about clay because I get all awkward whenever her and Tia will talk about him.

I gotta admit, clays hot but I don't know him. Yet..........

I grabbed my brown TOMS and ran down the stairs with my suitcase clunking down the stairs hitting anything in its sight.

"Are you seriously wearing that?" mom asked annoyed. "What's wrong with it?" I asked.

I'm wearing denim shorts with a tanktop that says 'Internet kids never sleep'. I have my hair in a messy bun and I have my glasses on. My glasses are square black frames, about medium sized. Not too big.

Mom shook her head an sighed and said," nothing we just have to go" she said shoving me out the door making me drop my suitcase.

I picked it up and put it in the back. I climbed in the front next to mom and ave and Tia sat in the back.

It was a quiet ride to the airport and mom started crying a few times. I'm just moving, that's all.

We got there and mom pulled me right into a tight hug. "I'm gonna miss you" she whispered in my ear. "It's ok mommy." I ensured her.

She wiped her tears and nodded. "I love you" I said. "I love you too" she said and let go of me.

I rolled my suitcase behind me an walked away from my mom with my best friends by my side.
__________________________

HhEeYy!
Sooo I finally got the Second chapter out! sorry it took so long. I just got my most popular story deleted and in trying to rewrite it. But enjoy this bitches!

Gab<3

Living With the LaBrants [Clay LaBrant]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara