Someone is having sex in the library

"I'm gonna go find books to study with." Aladdin said, throwing his bag down onto the large table that ran from almost one end on the college library to the other.

"Ok." Kassim replied. Setting down his laptop on the space next to Alddin's stuff.

"I'm going to go find books too." Babkak said, disappearing into the opposite line of bookshelves that Aladdin had gone into.

Kassim sat down and opened his laptop, glad to get work time in without his friends distracting him.

Someone had set their bag down opposite of Kassim on the table before he had arrived, and they came back at one point, though Kassim didn't look up to see who they were.

Almost twenty minutes passed before a thud came from the bookshelves Aladdin had gone into.

Kassim looked over, and debated on going to see what had happened, but decided against it. It was probably just a book someone dropped on accident.

He looked back down at the essay he was writing, only to look back up when a rhythmic thumping started.

Kassim had an idea was going on, and his suspicions were confirmed when someone moaned from inside the bookshelves.

"Well then." The person who sat on the other side of the table said.

Kassim looked over at them.

Brown eyes looked back at him, which temporarily took Kassim aback, since he wasn't expecting eyes that pretty to belong to a guy.

Kassim laughed the kind of laugh that obviously means you're uncomfortable.

The man patted his arm sympathetically, before going back to trying to read his book.

The sex going on just out of view was horrible to listen to, but the boy in front of Kassim made it a bit better. His awkward glances and occasional remarks made the experience funnier than it originally was.

"Oh, yes! Aladdin!" A familiar voice moaned.

Kassim put his face in his hands.

"What's wrong?" The guy asked.

"My friend and his girlfriend are having sex over there." Kassim muttered.

"Oh jeez, that makes it worse, I'm sure." The man said. A moment of silence passed before he spoke again. "Want to go get food or something? I don't think either of us is going to get much work done here."

Kassim nodded quickly, slipping his laptop into his bag and following his handsome acquaintance out the library doors.

"I'm Omar, by the way." The man said as they walked out of the college.

Kassim decided he like the name Omar, but he liked the person Omar even better.

"I'm Kassim." He answered.