Love holiday

Mayura opened her eyes, yawned sleepily and stretched. Then an exciting thought struck her and she sat bolt upright, wide awake all a sudden.

It was the first day of the Christmas holidays,and Narukami High School was closed for two whole weeks! So Rokuro,Mayura, Benio, Shimon,and Sayo went on a trip.

Flashback 

Sayo:Guys why don't we go on a trip ? 

Rokuro:Good idea!Sayo

Benio:Five day are enough

Mayura:Yeah

Rokuro:Shimon,are you joining?

Shimon:No

Sayo:Come on nii-Sama

Sayo:So if you aren't joining It means I have to ask Tenma-San to join cause sister in law'll be alone then *Muttered to Shimon ear*

Shimon:Okay I'm going

Sayo: yeah !!!😄

Shimon : ....

Mayura:*staring at Shimon*

Shimon *Stare back*

Mayura:*look away quickly*

The Next day

Rokuro was driving his car and went to Mayura's house to pick her first.

Mayura: Good morning

Rokuro:Good morning Mayura

Benio:Good morning Otomi-San

Then they went to Shimon house to pick Shimon and Sayo.

Sayo:Rukoro!* Jumped on Rokuro *

Rokuro:S-Sayo

Benio and Mayura:*Glare*

Shimon: Hn

Rokuro and Benio sat on the front and Shimon, Mayura,and Sayo sat at the back seat. Shimon sat in the middle,Mayura was sitting in his left and Sayo in his right. Shimon was getting pushed by Sayo.

Shimon: Chiiko!

Sayo:Sorry nii-Sama, I need space

Shimon: Better now* He move a bit to his left*

Mayura:*Blush*

Shiomon thought: Otomi is turning red...What's wrong?...Wait ..I-I'm too close to her.. I'm too close that her shoulder is in my chest ..*Blush* *Move further *

Sayo: Nii-Sama is something wrong? Your face is red!

Shimon: Its not r-red and it's just because of my motion sickness notting much *He lied*

Sayo: Sister in law nii-Sama is sick *Smirking*

Shimon:C-Chiiko!

Mayura: Really! I hope you get better soon

Shimon: *Blush*

It was turning dark so they planned to sleep outside, in a tent.
Mayura: Okay it sound good

Rokuro:let's build two tents okay

Shimon: Okay

Benio: Let's do it fast, It's turning dark

Rokuro thought: Wosh , good that they agreed...I don't want to sleep next to Sayo ever again

They took out foods from there bags and start eating then they build two tents. Mayura,Benio, and Sayo slept on one of the tents and Rokuro and Shimon slept on the other one.

At Night

Shimon woke up to drink water and then he saw a shadow, It was a girl's shadow.
So he planned to checkout,he went out of his tent, and saw Mayura drinking (White and black bottle)

Mayura: Um Shimon your a wake?

Shimon: I came to drink water

Mayura: okay I'll go bring water * She went to bring a water bottle * * She came back and gave him a black and red bottle *

Shimon:Thank you

Mayura: It's there anything else you need?

Shimon: No* Heading to his tent then stop*

Mayura: Shimon can you stay with me for awhile? * holding Shimon's hand*

Shimon:Why?

Mayura: I can't sleep (She let go of his hand)

Shimon : *Nod* * He Sat next to Mayura*

Shimon:* He start drinking again*

Mayura: S-shimon that's my bottle *Blush*

Shimon: what?...wait*He spit it out*

Shimon:*Blushing so hard*

Mayura:*Blush*

Shimon thought: How did I end up like this?

(Guys,there are changes so please read it again )