Chapter 5

It's us! Alive!

CHAPTER 5

This chapter has a lot of new characters.

Emmeline Black - Sirius’s wife.

Sophia Andy black - Sirius's daughter

Marlene Snape -  Severus' wife.

Nick Severus Snape - Severus’ son.

James Sirius potter - Harry’s son.

Albus Severus potter - Harry's son.

Teddy Remus Lupin - remus’ son.

Rose Weasley - Ron's daughter.

Hugo Weasley - Ron's son.

Victorie Weasley - bill and Fleur’s daughter.

Prongs - James.sr

Padfoot - Sirius

Moony - Remus

__________________________________________________

Later, me and my whole group left the floo to reach godric's hallow.

GODRIC'S HALLOW

POTTER MANOR

I stepped out of the floo just to be engulfed by my godson.

“ Uncle harry, I missed you” teddy said.

“ I missed you too teddy” I replied.

It was just she I saw Nick and Sophia entered the living room holding hands.

“ Soph and Nick have been going out for the last two months” teddy whispered in my years.

I grinned thinking about Sirius and Snape reactions.

“ Teddy, can you go get james, Al and Ginny" I asked him.

He quickly nodded and left the room.

My living room was little overly crowded by my parents, Sirius, Lupins and my headmasters.

“ Harry, was it teddy?” Tonks asked.

I just nodded.

Ginny came in and quickly went over to hug tonks.

“ Mum dad this Ginny Weasley, my wife and my best mate’s sister!” I said to my parents.

“My son had some guts, marrying his best mates sister!” My dad said for which he earned a smack from my mother.

Then I moved on to introduce my sons.

“ Everyone, this is my elder son JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!  And this is my younger son ALBUS SEVERUS POTTER!” I said.

“ Prongs, is he your son? He named his son after snivellus!” Sirius exclaimed.

“ Sirius Black! Professor Snape saved Harry's life all through his lifetime.” Ginny said.

“ Fine! Fine! Thanks for saving my godson's life snape. But harry I would have loved it if your son's name was SIRIUS JAMES POTTER!” Sirius said for what he earned a mock glare from my dad.

“ Dad?” James asked me.

“ Hmm?”

“ Sirius Black? As in soph’s father?” My son asked me.

I just nodded.

“ Aunt Emmy would be very happy. I'll just tell her!” Albus said to me.

“ No Albus. I want you to wait!” I said.

“ Harry whose father am I? Why would your son’s aunt be happy?” Sirius asked me.

“ James, can you show Sirius aunt Emmy's room. I'm sure he will be pleased to meet her.” I said grinning at Sirius.

“Emmy? In the sense Emmeline? Is she here?” Sirius asked.

But my son soon dragged Sirius to Emmeline's room.

“ Lily, would you be kind enough to show Severus aunt Marlene's room???” I asked my daughter.

Severus also exited room to find his wife. Dumbledore went to Hogwarts to have a talk with McGonagall. Remus and tonks went to bond with their son. And soon the living room was left only with potters!

“ Sirius married Emmeline and they have a daughter Sophia Andy black. And Severus married Marlene and had a son Nick Severus Snape. Before they died. Soph and Nick are in their third year of Hogwarts. Soph is a gryffindor and Nick is a Slytherin. Soph and Nick are going out.” I explained to the confused look of my parents.

“ Sirius is going to have fits when he hears this!” James said laughing

“ Harry, tell me about your life at Hogwarts? Your grades?” My mum asked me exited.

“ I was not a very bad student-” I started just when Sirius and Emmeline came into the room.

“ Harry, thank you so much for taking care of Emmy and soph.” Sirius said.

“ No problem Sirius. She was my godmother.” I said back.

“ Oh lily, I missed you so much. James you too.” Emmeline said to my parents.

“ Me too Emmy. Well it wouldn't be write because just yesterday me and James met you and Sirius. And we were dead for 29 years.” my mum said.

“ Sirius, what took you so long ah? You didn't even meet your daughter.” My dad said teasingly.

“ Oh! Shut it prongs. Where is my daughter.” He asked.

Just then soph and Nick came into view holding hands.

“ Sirius, this is Sophia Andy black.” Emmeline said.

Soph ran into her father's arms and Sirius started sobbing in his daughter’s arms.

“ Dad??” Soph asked.

“Hmm?” Sirius replied still sobbing.

“ Well when I was young uncle harry and mum said you received​an order of Merlin because you don't cry!” She said.

“ I received an order of Merlin??” Sirius asked.

“ No. It's just that your name was cleared and there is your own card in chocolate frogs. Soph has loads of them..” I replied.

Marlene and Snape had also entered to room. All the three Lupins entered the room baring wide

“ I think it's time to tell everyone Nick. What do you think uncle harry??” Soph asked.

“ I have no problem until your shore that both of your fathers die of shock” I said.

“ Why would we die of shock when we just came alive” Sirius asked.

While Snape was still confused.

“ Dad, this is Nick Severus Snape. And both of us are going out from the past two months” soph said.

Everyone went over to congratulate the young couple except two of them. Sirius and Snape looked like they would pass out any minute.

___________________________________________________

Stay tuned. Please send me more reviews. Ron, Hermione, Ginny and the Weasleys will have more of a role in the next chapters…..