WEEK 1 - Song Choosing

''Welcome to the first week the Ultimate Dancer Competition'' Abby's voice filled the room ''You have all been on dance moms. Who is the best? Is it Maddie, my favourite? Or is it Nia, the one with the bad feet? Who knows?''

''Kalani. Your here for your amazing talent in everything you do. You have perfect lines and just are a perfect dancer''

''Paige. Who knows why your here? I don't. Why did you sign up to come here?'' (Don't worry I don't hate you sorrryyyy its just part of the rp... :'()

''Maddie. We all know why your here. Your emotion. Have you regressed since you left? Maybe you should of been training here, not relaxing''

''Lilliana. Your the youngest here. But somehow you manage to keep up with the others. Perhaps your better then some of the elites?''

''Chloe. Why are you here again? I thought I showed you that Maddie was better then you enough times while you were on dance moms'' 

''Mackenzie. From what I hear, you've been taking it easy since you left. Why? Your never gonna be as good as Maddie like this''

(I HAVE TO KEEP WRITING MEAN THINGS WHY I DONT LIKE THIS!)

''Maesi. I've never met anyone as good as hip hop as you. But seriously can you do anything else'' (OMFG SHE CAN xD)

''Brynn. Your great. Wheres the emotion gone?'' (GOD SHE HAS SO MUCH EMOTION WHY DOES EVERYONE SAY SHE DOESNT?)

''Sophia.  Honestly, one of, if not the best dancer here. World records for turns.  Your the one to beat.''

''Elliana. I hate your mother. But you, your a prodigy. Good thing your mother isn't here. If she was you'd be out the competition now.''

''Asia. Hip-hop is great. But seriously you cant be famous with just Hip-Hop. Learn something else.''

''Brooke. Like your sister, why did you even bother coming? Seriously, your flexibility is nothing compared to Kalani, Or anyone. Your not the only one who can do a needle anymore. Even Elliana and Lilliana can do a needle further then you...''

''Daviana. I kicked you off. Why were you aloud come here? Because your dancing is good''

''Camryn. Beautiful lines. All that drama on instagram though while I wasn't watching your every move? Terrible. Keep that up and you'll be disqualified.''

''Kendall. Your an OK dancer. Nothing special about you. You don't stand out''

''The songs this week are the following. Its a solo week. Need to see you all dance by yourself.''

*You do not need to do the specified category, Its a reccomended category :) )

The Cup Song in Tap.

Happy by Pharell Williams in Tap

Out of My Mind - Jazz