Prologue

Yuya's POV:

Single life is Sooooooo GREAT!!  I wish I stay like that FOREVER!! Throwing everything on the floor and hanging outside for hours even until morning sometimes without someone complaining about it, this is really great,  I recommend you to stay single guys,  believe me you will not regret it,  this is one of the proofs to make you believe me:

(1):

"Sorry I have to go".

"Man stay with us,  at least one hour,  it's your level up celebration".

"Sorry but I can't, my wife will kill me if I late for home".

"Mou~ Ok Ok we will celebrate alone".

(2):

"WHAT!!  I DID---".

"NO YOU DON'T!!  YOU ALWAYS DO THAT AND I KEEP TELLING YOU TO NOT DO IT AGAIN OR WE WILL BREAK UP! ".

"BUT HONEY I--OK OK I WILL NOT DO IT AGAIN PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME! ".

"THAT'S IT WE ARE DONE!".

(3):

"Honey,  do you want to go eat outside today?? ".

"Why?  Is my cooking skills that bad?? ".

"No,  I just want you to rest today".

"Why?  To get fat?  No thanks I don't want".

"But honey it's to change the mood".

"Are You Saying That You Don't Like The House Mood??  Why?  Because Of Me?!  You AssHole! ".

"WHAT!!  HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT!  I JUST WANT TO EAT OUTSIDE WHAT'S THE WRONG WITH THAT?!".

"EVERYTHING!!".

********************

See? ~

We always like that,  Couples always like that~~They misunderstood each other and fight then break up then cry then depression which either lead to revenge or suicide.

So what is the best choice??

STAY SINGLE!!

Yes,  stay single and nothing bad will happen..

*Ring Ring*

Eeh?  Mom is calling me?  How rare.

"Hi mom?? ".

"Yuyaaa~ How are you doing and how is your Uni life?? ".

"Everything is perfect don't worry about it,  how are you and dad in US?? ".

"Aww~ We are really happy here,  we wish that you are with us now,  but don't worry we will come after two months".

"Nice,  I will wait for you then".

"I call to inform you something".

"What is is?? ".

I feel bad..... When mom say this sentence something bad come after it.

"My best friend's daughter will stay with you for a while,  take care of her carefully because she is so shy and innocent".

"..........What?? ".

"Don't What Me~ We are planing to make you engaged soon,  so she will be your fiance".

"WHAT!!! MOM WAIT WAIT NO!!  I'M AGAINST THAT I LIKE BEING SINGLE!!".

"No more single life son~ Ah!  She is already in japan and I gave her your address, she will arrive soon~ So!  Take care of yourself and her,  ja~".

"N-NO Mom No *ToooooT*.......Cruel!! So Cruel And Horrible".

*Ding Dong*

This is bad....This is So Bad....

My Life.... My Single Life Will Be Ruined.....

GoodBye My Single Life.... I Will Miss You....

TBC~

A New Fic~....\(^O^)/
Hope You Will Like This New TaDaiki Fic.... (^o^)/
I write it as Yuya's POV and the next chapter will be Daiki's POV, and like that the chapters will continue.... 。^‿^。
Enjoy reading.... ♡