Arnav: "Good! So what have you decided about it?"

Khushi(sighed and placed her head on his shoulder): "Arnav Ji I want to study further but I am scared. Will  I be able to do that or not? It has been so long since I have stopped my studies and then what’ll be family’s reaction?"

Arnav: "Khushi if you wish to continue your studies, you should keep others fears aside. I am sure you’ll give your best because I have seen your enthusiasm in learning something new and quickly - I am also here to help you if you have any problem."

Khushi: "But family?"

Arnav: "I told you, I’ll handle it but if you’re still worried and not comfortable, let’s keep it secret for sometime and we’ll give them a surprise when you’re ready."

Khushi: "But how’ll I study then?"

Arnav:" I’ll handle everything. You just tell me if you are sure and want to study."

Khushi: "Yes Arnav Ji I am sure now."

 Arnav smiled and kissed her so hard that she left panting for breaths.

--------------------------

Later

Arnav: "I have one more news to share with you."

Khushi: "What is it?"

Arnav: "Payal is also going to take classes."

Khushi: "Really? Jiji will also study?"

Arnav:" Not exactly, actually..."

FLASHBACK

Arnav and Akash were discussing about an important project in Arnav's cabin with Aman. After some time, when Aman left, Arnav thought to discuss about Payal's studies with Akash but before he can speak Akash started.

Akash: "Bhai I need to talk with you."

Arnav: "Even I need to discuss something with you. First, you say what do you want to talk?"

Akash: "Bhai actually I was thinking to get Payal enrolled in Personality Development (PD) course."

Arnav: "That's great Akash even I wanted to talk about this only but -why PD? She can join college and complete her studies."

Akash: "Bhai, I have told her same but she denied, she agreed to do PD so she doesn't land herself in any embarrassing situation otherwise she had no interest in higher studies."

Arnav: "Ok then it's her wish! You should enrol her in at the earliest."

Akash:" I'll do it Bhai. Actually, I was thinking to not tell about this in the family for some time: you know how Maa is, she will create some scene and taunt Payal which I don't want but I needed your permission."

Arnav: "There's is nothing for which you need my permission Akash, in fact, I am proud of you and I was thinking same for Khushi."

Akash: "Thanks, Bhai." Arnav smiled and they both got engrossed in work again.

FLASHBACK ends......

Arnav: "So you got it? She'll learn English and basic ethics; she doesn't want to study further."

Khushi: "Hmm... But still, I am happy for Jiji."

Arnav: "I can see! I am going to arrange a tutor for you, who can teach you basic things and English before you join college here as we have time before new session starts."

Khushi: "Ok and she kissed his cheek before sleeping."

To be continued.......

Precap: Arnav talking with Khushi's tutor. (Another entry) ;-)

Proofread by ShaniceKazmi