Laughing Jack x Candy Pop [lemon]

A/N well this is my first one-shot. comments are appreciated!

This is boy x boy. don't like then don't read!

Characters do not belong to me and belong to their respective creators! ~enjoy!

Candy pop laid on his king sized bed, staring up at the multicoloured canopy above him. He just laid there and fantasized about everything and anything. laughing jack was usually the center of his day dreams. They would always start of harmless and playful then slowly turn dirty. he always blushed when his own mind came up with the dirty scenarios. sometimes, if he was horny enough they would escalate to full on kinky porn status. Candy Pop sighed and closed his eyes. a knock on his door distracted his relaxation. "come in" he shouted without even opening his eyes. the sound of light chuckles floated through the room as he heard his door slowly open. he opened his eyes only to see laughing Jack, laughing, as usual. "can I help you?" "ha...haa...hahahaha!" laughed L.J. Candy Pop sighed once again, sat up and swung his legs over the side of his bed. "umm...what's with the bag?" he asked as he pointed at the large black duffle bag that hung loosely at L.J's side. Laughing Jack ignored Candy pop's question and continued to laugh hysterically. "let's play a game!" said L.J through his sharp smile. Candy pop rubbed his forehead in frustration. "alright...I'll play your game...how do I play?" "just close your eyes and hold out your arms!" Candy Pop closed his eyes and held out his arms like he was told. as soon as he followed L.J's instructions he heard his door shut and lock. Candy Pop started to worry...he then heard the sound of a bag drop to the floor and unzip. right as he was about to say something he felt a blindfold of some sort cover his closed eyes and wrap tightly around his eyes. "what the hell jack!? is this necessary?" asked Candy pop as he reached up to remove the fabric covering his eyes. "nuh uh. candy...follow the rules and do as I said. keep your arms out in front of you!" Laughing jack said as he reached back into the black bag on the floor. the item the pulled out was a black pair of hand cuffs to match the black blind fold. the next thing Candy pop felt was the cold metal of the hand cuffs tighten around his wrists. now he was genuinely afraid. before he could protest laughing Jack slid under candy pops outstretched and handcuffed arms. now he was straddling candy pop with the bound arms resting on his shoulders. "please jack...I don't want to play anymore..." he whispered. his heart was beating way to fast and he was sure L.J could hear it. he felt laughing jacks lips against his elf like ear and shuddered from the sensation of his breath against the sensitive skin. "after I'm done with you, candy, the only thing you will be able to mutter is my name..."

alright that's part one! should I continue? let me know in the comments :)

NEW A/N what would you guys like too see them do? sweet passionate junk ooooor some dirty clown things....hmm options options! XD