"How is your experiment going, the one about the flare disease,"

Thomas has made up this disease called the Flare. I don't know why he believes it exists but apparently, it makes people go crazy and he has seen it before. It happened to his dad. Apparently. Anyway, he is trying to make a cure for it and he has teamed up with this place called wicked.

"Really good, I think we are very close to finding the cure. We just need to start these trials and we will be set to go," he smiles.

"Well good luck with that one and today we only have a short session because I'm extremely busy today so are you alright to go home?" I ask him, standing up from my chair to lead him outside.

"Of course Derek," he blushes, pulling me into a hug and walking out of the door.

"Bye Thomas," I wave and sit back down into my chair for my next patient.

WEDNESDAY

Once again, a new personality.

He walks in with a backwards baseball cap and a brown jumper with a brown shirt underneath and jeans. He sits in front of me like it is now a habit.

"Jimmy, it is a pleasure to see you again. It has been quite a while hasn't it?" I speak up, smiling at the young teenage boy that is supposedly 16 at this moment.

"Yeah, I kind of missed you, but I mean. I actually didn't. Uh never mind" He stutters, cheeks flustered.

"It's okay to miss people," I say to him, trying to smile nicely to make him more comfortable.

"I know," he shrugs before continuing, "it's just that the others don't like me saying those things,"

"And why's that?" I ask, curious if he will finally open up a little.

"It's because, ugh" He grunts facing down into his chair, once he looks back up to me his body structure has straightened and his face has turned much more serious.

"Why did you take over?" I ask the much more serious man sitting in front of me.

"That's secret information. We cannot have little boys running around, saying ridiculous information. I cannot let that happen," His voice has turned much lower than Jimmy's

"Mitch, look. You need to open up to me and if it isn't you then let someone else do it, you can't hide everything forever,"

"I can't-" He stops, letting his shoulders drop and face soften.

"Derek, please, I want to tell you. They won't let me. Not even Stiles," His voice has turned higher, more childish.

"May I ask who is speaking with me?" I ask calmly, trying not to hurt him.

"It's-It's Jimmy, you don't recognise me?" He says sadly, tears clouding his eyes.

"Of course, Jimmy, I'm sorry my apologies, why won't they let you tell me?" I ask, sitting forward in my chair, smiling at him.

"Some of them aren't gay..." He says, quieting on the last bit, "They don't see you the same way some of us do,"

Once again, Jimmy looks down and changes his body language, he slouches back into the chair and makes his baseball cap sit straight on his head, "Look, buddy, we don't have time to do this today, we are really busy. I'm lookin' for a lady myself." He slurs like he has already had a couple of beers.

"Caleb, I assume?" I ask for clarification and he nods his head. "Look, uh, buddy, Jimmy needs to open up, he needs to let me in. You all need to let me in,"