Closet men

Once school was over I drove my Caliber home. I went inside of my two bedroom apartment. I decided I wanted to change into some comfy pjs. My closet had full mirror sliding doors and I saw myself before I got my pjs. As I slid the door open it got stuck and wouldn't open fully. I jiggled it a couple times trying to move what ever it was but it wouldn't budge. In frustration I closed it all the way, stood my ground and swung the door open with all my might.

Hope it's nothing special. I thought as I heard a blood curtailing manly yell. Out of instinct I matched the yelling and bashed the door agenst the person over and over. The person was shouting for me to stop and the next thing I know there's a short silence a huge thump and silence again.

I paused. No logical thought was going through my brain so I didn't think to call 911. Slowly I pulled open the broken door. All I saw was a boy about 16 or 17 around my age, unconscious on my closet floor. I just stood there staring at him for a while. He was in an awkward position from his fall. He didn't look too comfortable either. He'd fallen on his stomach and my pair of ruby red and pearl black stilettos were stabbing his shoulder. A very muscular shoulder need I say. On top of the perfectly toned shoulders was the most gorgeous and frightening face. He looked so calm and peaceful in his sleep yet this man was kind of hiding in my closet and by the looks of it was able to knock me out cold with one swing. So at the moment I was more terrified of him then anything else. He began to stir and I panicked, slamming the door closed again. The door hit his for head on the way just a tad but harder then necessary. Oops.

I went over and sat on my bed and went through my options. I decided I'd try to get into my roommates gun safe. But I had no clue where it was let alone how to open it. While searching through Teagan's things I failed at finding the safe and settled with the BB gun she kept under her pillow. She was bad ass like that.

I went back to my bedroom and set on my bed. I would normally have called the cops but this isn't the first time a strange man showed up in my house. It was one of Teagans boyfriends. i hit him over the head with a pan, the police came and it was a mess. So gun cocked and ready I waited until the boy regained consciousness to figure out why the hell he was in my closet.