Chapter 2 |

Oh I How I Hate Mornings , I Pulled In The School Parking In My All White On White Ranger Rover and Took One Last Look In The Mirror Before Getting Out and Walking Into My School Hallways.

It Was The First Day Of School So You Know The Hallways Are Packed Like a Mf . I Was Looking For My Bestfriend , My ROD , Day 1Since Diapers Jada , But You Know Its The First Day and Bitches Trying To Be Seen So They Was Pushing & Shit I Mean I Aint No Fighter But Don't Push Me N!gga

As Soon As I Saw My Nigga Jada I Took Off Running In Her Direction That Was Until I Ran Into This Big Ass Boy , That Shit Felt Like A Brick Wall Causing Me To Lose My Balance And Fall Straight On My Ass .

"I'm Sooo Sorry Ma I Didn't Mean To Hurt You , You Straight "

Can You Please Move So I Can Get Up and Don't Call Me "Ma" That's Not My Fucking Name I Said Getting Heated ..

_______________

Jada's Point Of View

_________________

I Saw My Boo Zo Crazy Ass Walking In My Direction Until This Nigga Ran Right Into Her . I Cant Even Lie Baby Was Fine As Phuck But Zo Was My Girl and I Had To Make Sure She Was All Good . I Made My Way Over To Help Her . Guuuuuuuh , Is You Okay ?

"Does It Look Like I'm Okay Jada ? Didn't You Just See Me Stomp The Fucking Yard ? Hell Naaah I'm Not Okay"

Before I Could Say Anything Back To Her High Yella Ass We Were Entering Our First Period Class Together ...

"How's Everyone Today, Class ? Smile, Its a Fresh New Start We Have a Whole Year Together . Lets Smile and Atleast Pretend You're We Love Eachother." Mr.Coleman Yelled

I Swear This Nigga Been In This School Since My Momma Was Up In This Hoe , His Old Ass Be Shaking and Shit Its Time For Him To Retire . I Looked Over At Zo Trying To Ask Her For a Pencil, But She Looked Like She Was On Another Planet ..

_____________

Cameron's P.O.V

______________

Wassup I'm Cameron But Everyone Call Me Kizzle Cam Or Just Cam. I'm 6'1 Milk Chocolate , Dark Brown Eyes and Got That Clean Cut Like Boosie. Everyone Says I Look Like a Darker Version Of Russell Wesbrook . I'm 15yrs Old & If You Didn't Know My Age You Would Never Be Able To Guess It I Could Go For Atleast 19 . but Anyways I Use To Go To Crenshaw High Until We Moved To This Lame Ass County Here But , I Aint Trippen Everybody Know Me . I'm Not Your Average Teen Growing Up In The Hood I've Always Made A's & B's , Stayed In All Types Of Sports But Mostly Football and Baskeball . I Have Both My Parents In My Household and an Older Sister Shamoni but She Gone Off To College So Its Just Me , Ma Dukes, and Pops . We aint Rich But We Aint No Where Near Poor Either Shidd That's A Fact .

Sitting In The Principal Office Waiting On Her To Get My Paperwork Done. All I Could Do Was Think About Lil Momma Who I Knocked Down In The Hallway . When I Tell You Baby Was a Badd Ass Redbone , Long Black Hair To Her Butt ? And Man , That Ass Is In Grad School , These Bitches Was Dressed To Kill and She Had On Sweats and Sneakers and Was STILL Winning GODDAMN , Baby Girl Was a Blessing . I Wish I Woulda Got Her Name , But Baby Girl Stuck Up Asf . But Idc, I Like Em Hard To Get She Gone Be Mines Before Its Over

"Cameron Williams , We See You're a New Student Here At Bayside High and We Are Glad You Chose This School . We Hope You Have a Magnificent Year Here ." Mrs.James Said, Leading Me Out The Office To Head To My First Period ..

________

Zoes P.O.V

For Some Odd Reason I Couldn't Get The Guy Who Pushed Me Down Outta My Mind For Nothing , I Just Kept Having These Crazy Thought About Him , Lord Knows I Would Do Some Things To Him . I Cant Even Flex That Nigga Was Beyond Fine He Looked Like Russell Westbrook From Okc Thunder, Just Darker . I Was Deep In My Thoughts I Didn't Even See Mrs.James Come In The With Ole Dude Who Knocked Me On My Ass .

"Sorry To Interrupt Your Class Mr.Coleman, But We Have A New Student , Cameron Williams and I Would Like One Of Your Best Students To Be His Helper Until He Gets The Hang Of Things . Mrs. James Said.

"Well , Hello Cameron and Sure . Zoey Can Be His Helper For Now . Zoey Please Stand Up So That Cameron Knows Who You Are .

Jada Hit Me Letting Me Know Mr.Coleman Wanted Me To Help With The New Guy I'm Guessing His Name Is Cameron .. Fuck My Life , I Said Standing Up ...