11

I wake up in my room and groan wanting to fall back asleep, but the music that I kept on last night kept me awake. "Kalani, get up." I hear Donald say as he knocks on my door and I sigh. I sit up on my bed and sigh as I make my way to the bathroom, take off my makeup from yesterday, and take a quick shower. After my shower, I get dressed in my usual clothes, then dry my hair with a blow dryer. I put on a bit of makeup, then curl my hair in loose curls. "Morning." I hear a voice say making me jump with the curling iron still curling my hair. I release my hair from the curling iron and turn to see Sora smiling at me from the door that attaches both our rooms. "Don't you know to never scare a girl when she has a curling iron in her hand?!" I yell at him and he scratches the back of his head as he chuckles awkwardly. "Sorry." he says as he walks in a bit. "It's alright. Next time, knock. With you walking in, who knows what you might see." I say with a blush as I keep curling my hair and look at him in the mirror seeing him with a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Alright." he says as he scratches the back of his head and I giggle. "Come on, lazy. I'll serve you some cereal." I say as I finish doing my hair and spray some hairspray in to keep my curls in and we walk toward the kitchen to see Donald and Goofy eating, and I serve both Sora and I some Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"So, what world are we headed to now?" I ask Donald as I take a bite of my cereal.

"Back to Traverse Town." Donald says and I nod.

"Good, 'cause we need to go grocery shopping." I say and Donald rolls his eyes.

"That, and we need to stock up on some items." he says and I nod.

*~*~

Once we land in Traverse Town, we all split up, but I drag Sora with me. I eventually buy a lot of vegetables, fruit, some meat, pasta, rice, and more. "Is this it, Kalani?" Sora asks as he carries the basket. "Yeah. Come on." I say as I pay for the food, and help Sora carry it to the ship. After putting the groceries away, we head back out to meet with Donald and Goofy. "Come on. We gotta meet Leon in a cave." Donald says and I look at him with a raised brow. "Why exactly a cave?" I ask him and he looks at me. "Yuffie told me that's where he trains, and he wants to talk to you two about the Keyhole." Donald says and I nod. We make our way through the Second District and through the hotel. "We have to go through here." Donald says pointing to the waterway that was blocked off by iron bars. "It's blocked off." I tell him as I put a hand on my hip. "Not for long." Donald says and he charges, hitting the bars with his shoulder, but nothing happens. "It's not gonna work. Your not strong enough." I say to him. Suddenly, Sora dashes over, hitting the bars with his shoulder and squishing Donald. Although the bars moved, it wasn't enough to break it down. Then Goofy does the same thing squishing Sora and Donald, and the bars finally break. The boys fall in the water in a dog pile and I giggle as I walk over to them. "Come on you three. There's no time for relaxation." I say with a giggle as I walk in and the boys follow. The water suddenly gets deeper and I sigh as I tie my hair in a bun, then swim. I see both Leon and Aerith standing on a rocky path and I groan. "This better be worth swimming." I say as I swim over to the two. The water then turns shallow and we walk over to the two, soaking wet.

"So, you found the Keyhole." Leon says to Sora and I.

"Yeah. The Keyblades locked it automatically." Sora replies as I start to shiver from the breeze of the cave and from being soaked. "Good." Aerith says with a nod. "Every world among the stars has a Keyhole. And each one leads to the heart of that world. There must be one in this town as well." Leon says to us. "What do you mean?" I ask as I furrow my brows. "It was in Ansem's reports." Aerith says and I look at her with confusion. "The Heartless enter through the Keyhole and do something to the world's core." Leon explains as he crosses his arms. "What happens to the world?" Sora asks him. "In the end, it disappears." Aerith says and I widen my eyes in shock. "What!" the four of us yell in surprise as our yells echo through the cave. "That's why your keys are so important." Leon says to Sora and I. "Please lock the Keyholes. You both are the only ones that can." Aerith says and I look over to Sora. "Though, both your Keyblades are similar, Sora's can lock a Keyhole on it's own. Kalani's is different, but it still helps lock Keyholes." Leon says and I nod. "I don't know..." Sora says and I turn to him. "Seeing other worlds would probably serve you well." Leon says and Donald nods in agreement. "Sora, we've been talking about this since we were little. Maybe not locking Keyholes, but about seeing other worlds, and what it was like out there." I say to him. "Plus, we gotta find your friends and King Mickey." Goofy says and I nod. "I guess you're right... Okay!" Sora says.