Chapter 2

Sabrina walked back into the booth and put on her headphones again after starting up the song. She began singing the first few verses, before getting interrupted. The track stopped playing. She looked up to see a boy with dark brown hair and chocolate brown eyes, which she immediately got lost in.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt. Do you happen to know where the recording studio for the new Disney movie is?" He asked, through the mic on the outside of the booth. As he said that, she snapped back to reality.

"No, and why are you asking me? The person singing, while there's people all around the place who can help you?" She responded, sarcastically.

"I couldn't find anyone else." He put his hands up in surrender. 

"Sure, okay."

"So, you don't know where the studio is?"

"Not a clue."

"Alright, well thanks anyway." He started walking away.

"Wait! I didn't get your name." He turned around and went up to the mic again.

"Bradley." He grinned at her.

"Sabrina." She returned a smile.

He walked out the door after starting up the song again, and began looking around, trying to figure out where the studio was. He scratched his head and tried going right.

Sabrina was smiling from inside the booth. She sang as passionately as she could, doing her best. 

"Sabrina! Darling! That was.." Marie started but then cocked her head to the side and continued, "Better than before."

"Thanks!" Sabrina replied.

"How did you do it?"

"I don't know, determination?"

"Must be! Or maybe you felt love?"

She thought about it but decided, "Determination."

She had only just met him, no way she had already fallen in love. She brushed it aside and decided to focus on her career, and her career only. Little did she know, that wasn't going to happen.