Ch. 22: Tired Out

Start from the beginning

"I really need you. Austin, please don't go." I say starring at Austin now.

He gazed back at me, "I'll do what I can to cancel, but I might be forced to go." He answers.

I smile, "At least I know you care."

"Ally, I've always cared for you. I love you so much I've been thinking about quitting the music business." He tells me.

"Austin, I love you too. But I don't want you to give up your dream. I want you to be happy." I say.

"I'm happiest at home. With you and the kids. I don't feel right without you. You are my heart, without you I'd die."

"That means a lot. I don't know how I can top it." I reply trying not to get emotional.

"I'm gonna go call Olivia...ya know see how Annie is." Austin says

I nod holding Axel closer, "Tell her I love her and that I said goodnight." I tell him as he starts toward the door with his cell phone.

"Don't worry I will. I'll be back soon." He assures me, stepping out the door.

I glanced down at Axel. He was simply starring up at the ceiling. It surprised me how quiet he was. He barely even cried when he was born. But who knows maybe a quiet baby is a better baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<~Austin's POV:
I called Olivia so I could say goodnight to Annie. I'm sure she's been awaiting the call.

"Hey Austin, I'm guessing your calling to talk to Annie." Olivia answers.

I chuckled lightly, "Yes."

"She's standing right beside me dying to talk to you. She's been waiting for you to call." Olivia says and I laugh.

"Alright put her on the phone." I reply.

"Hi daddy." Annie's says in perky, high pitched voice. I find it adorable.

"Hey sweetheart. How is it staying at Olivias?" I say wishing I could give her a hug right now.

"It's okay. I miss you and mommy though." She sighs. I hear her yawning.

"Mommy and I miss you too." I tell her.

"When do we getta go home?" Annie asks.

"Soon. Right now I think you should get some sleep. Mommy says goodnight." I say.

"Okay daddy. Can you come see me tomorrow?" She asks sounding adorable.

"Yes, and I'll bring you to see mommy and Axel too."

"Okay, goodnight. I love you." Annie yawns again.

"I love you to sweetheart." I sigh.

Annie must've given the phone back to Olivia because she was talking now.

"Annie is so cute." Olivia says randomly.

"I know and I can't even see her right now." I chuckled a little.

"Yeah-"

I interrupted her, "Olivia...I think I'm gonna have to cancel that tour."

"Austin, I totally understand but I don't think you can. I could try and shorten it for you but I think your going to have to go on tour for at least two weeks to a month." She explains.

I sighed, running a hand through my hair, "Just promise me you'll do everything you can go cancel it."

"Alright. But I doubt it will canceled completely. I'm just telling you that right now." She replies.

"Well I'm gonna go. See ya tomorrow." I sighed and hung up. That tour is really beginning to stress me out.

I went back into Ally's room to find that she was asleep. I leaned over to give her a kiss on her forehead.

"Goodnight, beautiful. I love you." I said with full meaning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sprung awake the next morning. Sleeping in this chair was awful. I was still tired, but I wanted to see Ally and Axel. I looked over at Ally. She was still asleep so I decided to go see Axel.

Axel was laying in the crib, wide awake.

"Hey there bud." I said picking him up with a smile. Axel was too young to do much so he just squirmed around a bit. I carried him back to Ally's room so she can feed him when she wakes up.

My phone vibrates in my pocket. It happened to be Olivia.

"What's up Liv?" I asked.

"Liv, really?" She laughs.

"Yep. So why are you calling this early?" I asked.

"I have some news about your tour." She tells me and I become interested.

"Okay...well lets hear it." I reply.

"You still have to go on tour for three weeks around the US. I tried for over an hour to convince them to cancel completely, but at least the tour has been shortend quite a bit." She informs me. I bite my lip unsure if I should be glad or disappointed.

"I guess you tried your best." I sighed, "Thanks."

Olivia sighs, I'm sure she could tell I wasn't very happy, "I'm sorry Austin, but you have to remember this is your job and you have fans that want to hear you. Your still a famous rockstar. I don't know why you want to push that away so bad."

"You'll understand someday. Anyways I have to go. Ally's waking up." I say and hang up.

Ally stretches out her arms yawning, "So who was that?" She asks tiredly.

"Olivia. She canceled most of my tour. But I still have to go for three weeks." I sigh.

"Three weeks...that's still a long time." Ally sighs looking at Axel.

"How about if I take Annie with me." I said suddenly.

"Austin that sounds like a bad idea to me. She gets too excited and destructive if ya know what I mean." Ally says hesitantly about the idea.

"Ally I don't want you to have to take care of two kids all by yourself. Especially since Axel is a newborn." I say. I reached out to hold her hand.

Ally sighs, "I don't know Austin. I've never been apart from my baby girl for more than three days. I might miss her too much."

"How about we let Annie decide." I answered.

Ally thought for a moment, "Alright. We'll ask her when we go home tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: At least the tour got shorter. What do you think will happen next? If you have an idea and would like it to be in the story feel free to send it in a message or just comment! Also sorry for this boring filler chapter but I'd like to warn you theres drama coming very soon. Thanks for reading don't forget to comment and vote!

Oh and watch the new Austin & Ally tonight!! Woo hoo!

-Hannah