Chapter Twenty Three

(A/N- As requested, 'hot' Mystrade chapter. I guess it's rather detailed, so if you don't like smut then you don't have to read. Chapter 23 and the smut begins! My friends can't say I've no class anymore (I didn't see the issue with smut by chapter 11 but apparently they did). Please comment/vote/share/follow if you enjoy it! Thanks, Lovelies!

-CH xx)

Chapter 23

Greg's POV

I gently pushed Mycroft onto the bed and looked down at him with lustful eyes. His legs dangled over the edge of the bed, and I looked over his naked body.

I climbed on top of him and allowed my lips to travel over his body, moving them along his neck and collarbone, down his chest. When I came to his abdominal muscles, I used my tongue to feel around the individual muscles, making My groan with pleasure.

I continued on my way, kissing downwards until I got to his waist. I kissed along his waist, teasing him by doing it slowly. Then I came to his v-line, licking downwards along either side, making My arch his back slightly. "Greg..." He grunted.

"That's right, baby, say my name," I grinned, moving back up to look him in the eye. "I want to hear you screaming my name," I whispered in his ear, my lips brushing against his skin. My shivered with pleasure and I chuckled quietly.

I moved backwards and forwards on top of My, our hard members rubbing against each other. My groaned even louder. "Stop teasing me," he panted, grabbing my arse, holding me there so I would stop rocking.

"Do you realise how much you teased me, back in school?" I whispered lightly. "Having to sit there, watching you talk to me, in your tight shirt and waistcoat, with your snug little trousers. To have you screaming my name as I made love up you... You have no idea how long I longed to have you as mine... Be able to pull on your hair as you sucked on my neck... Until you finally became mine."

"Then of course we did all of that," My said with a small smile, though his piercing green eyes were still lustful and calculating, waiting, yearning for me. In one fluid motion, I was on my back with My on top of me. "Alright then, since this appears to be confession time, I used to come out and watch your rugby games, did you know that? I had to find some way to keep you coming into my office to visit. You've no idea how often I fantasised about taking you in my office chair, with you sitting on top of me naked..."

I smirked as My let out a low pleasurable growl as he thought about it. I wriggled underneath him, fully aware my member was against his arse.

I slid out from underneath him, and he turned around as I did so. I got off of the bed, and he looked at me with confusion, shifting up to lean his back against the headboard of the bed, his legs no longer dangling over the edge. I crawled back on the bed and sat on top of Mycroft, resting my hands on his shoulders, as his arms wrapped around my back.

I moved one of my hands behind him, pressing a button on the wall, dimming the lights down to a sensual glow. I moved my hand back to Mycroft's shoulder, and we looked into each others eyes for what seemed like an hour, before he slowly pulled me into him, pressing his lips against my neck. He began to suck on a sensitive spot on my neck, licking and biting every so often. I groaned as I pulled him closer to me, feeling myself get impossibly more aroused by the minute, and I could feel it was the same for Mycroft.

He pulled away and moved his lips to my ear. "I want you..." He whispered seductively, before gently biting down on my earlobe.

I sighed with pleasure and closed my eyes squeezing down on Mycroft's shoulders. When he let go, I moved my hand to the bedside drawer, grabbing some lubrication. Squirting some of the gel onto my hands, I began to rub it onto Mycroft's member. I did it slowly, purposefully, making him groan loudly. "Greg..."

I chuckled before kissing his member once, moving my gaze back upwards. "Sorry, sorry." I moved so my arse was aligned with My's cock, before I slowly lowered myself down onto him.

I began to move up and down on Mycroft, and he placed his hands around my waist, making the motion more fluid. His short nails dug into my skin, making me more aroused.

My hands moved into Mycroft's hair, tugging gently as I continued to move. "Ooh, Greg..." Mycroft moaned loudly.

I moved faster and faster, Mycroft hitting my spot over and over again. Mycroft managed to get hold of my cock and began jerking me off as I continued to move. We called out each others names loudly as we continued to move, our voices hoarse, our bodies glistening with sweat, our eyes lustful and loving. Everything in that moment was perfect.

We climaxed at the same time, Mycroft's warm fluid inside me, while mine covered his stomach. I got off of him and looked at my mess. "Sorry," I said with a blush.

Mycroft laughed at me. "Don't be." He reached down with his finger and collected some of my cum on his finger, placing it in his mouth. I laughed as he did this; he always knew how to make me feel better about things. "But you know," he whispered, "I think I need a shower now. Care to join me?"

"I'm all about preserving water," I laughed, helping my fiancée to his feet."Let's go!"

Hand in hand we went into the bathroom. Mycroft turned on the shower then turned back to me as we waited for it to heat up. Mycroft gently pushed me against the wall, pulling my legs up around his waist, kissing me passionately. I could feel my sticky liquid against my skin but in the moment I didn't care. Our tongues danced together and my fingers played with Mycroft's hair at the nape of his neck. I pressed my crotch against him, knowing I was now poking him in the stomach. He chuckled and then walked me into the shower. He set me down on my feet as the hot water hit our skin, and Mycroft began to clean himself. I moved up behind him, pressing my naked body against his, moving my arms around his body as I helped clean him. I gently kissed his shoulder as he groaned with pleasure.

I moved away and moved so I was facing Mycroft. He looked me in the eye and said: "I love you so much, Gregory Lestrade."

"I love you too, Mycroft Holmes. Probably too much."

Mycroft chuckled as I moved onto my knees. We were both hard again, and so I took him in my mouth. I allowed my tongue to move over his impressive member, my tongue paying special attention to his shaft. "Greg..." Mycroft moaned. I loved it when he said my name. I moved my mouth and tongue along his member slowly before I moved backwards and forwards, building up a nice momentum. I moved faster and faster as Mycroft's grunts got louder and louder.

"Greg, I'm going to-"

I stopped for a second to interrupt. "It's okay baby." I moved my hands to his arse, squeezing him slightly as I continued to suck him off. I massaged his cheeks before sliding my hands down around his inner thighs, stroking his v-line.

"Greg!" Mycroft groaned loudly, before he came in my mouth. I swished his semen around in my mouth for a moment before swallowing, moving back up to look at my fiancée.

"You're incredible, you know that?" Mycroft said, looking into my eyes lovingly.

"Mm. That's all you though, baby." I kissed him on the cheek before he shut of the water. We got out, and wrapped a giant towel around the both of us, pressing our bodies against each other.

Once we were dry we changed the sheets on our bed (even though it's a tedious process we didn't want to sleep between sticky sheets) and got into bed, both of us falling into a happy sleep as soon as our heads hit the pillow.