Amaimon

As the last day of school before the summer holidays ended Nives, Bon, Rin, Shiemi and Shima were waving at their other friends who would have gone back home.

"Why don't you guys go home? I mean I don't have a place to go back to but you do, so why are you staying here?" Nives started to walk back into the school.

"If you ask something don't just leave without hearing the answer!" Bon shouted at her annoyed.

"I'm going to the roof. See ya." Nives shook her hand in the air without even turning and disappeared inside the school building.

___________________________

"Hey brother where is she?" Amaimon hung from the ceiling above Mephisto.

"On the roof I think, but try not to be seen by anybody ok?" Mephisto smirked as he watched Amaimon leaving the room.

___________________________

"Uh? That's Amaimon! What is he doing here? Wait he's heading to the roof... Isn't Nives there??" Rin was sitting in the school garden with Shima and Bon when he saw Amaimon jumping to the roof.

"What's he doing here?? We better go help Nives!" Everyone got up and ran in the building, heading to the roof.

___________________________

Nives was sitting at the edge of the roof looking at the sky thinking about her friends that went home.

Amaimon jumped up to the roof from behind and walked silently towards her when Rin, Bon, Shima and Yukio who had followed the three guys without knowing what was happening, arrived.

"Nives watch out!" Yukio was pointing his gun at Amaimon

"Yukio? What's wrong?" Nives turned around to see him shoot without success.

"Amaimon! Hey dude! You should have told me you were comi-" Nives stopped talking and looked at the lost faces of her schoolmates.

"Nives! What the heck are you doing? Get away from him! He's the earth demon king!" Rin pointed his closed sword at Amaimon too.

"Woah guys calm down. He's my friend... You could even say best friend!" Nives rested her arm on Amaimon's shoulder and looked at Rin and Yuokio smiling.

"He tried to kill me!" Rin shouted without putting his sword down.

"He was just messing around... He ain't a bad guy. I mean... Kinda. But as I already said he's my friend so stop pointing your sword and your guns at him!" Nives stole from Amaimon's hands the lollipop and ate it.

"You're friends with him? Are you kiddin'?" Bon joined in and looked at Amaimon.

"Yeah is there a problem? Now go away if you don't mind, I want to talk with him. And it's not very nice of you just going around and shooting people like that scaredy four-eye." Seeing that no one was moving Nives jumped off the roof followed by Amaimon.

"They are friends?" Yukio and Rin looked at each other shocked.

"It's so good to see you Amaimon. I missed your how can I call it... weirdness I guess. I'm sorry for how the others acted... But I have to admit that when you mess around it looks like you're serious." Nives patted the demon's head and sat down on a tree.

"It's good to see you too! And why are you apologising? I want to play with them some more... Wait give me back my lollipop!" Amaimon sat on the branch above her.

"Too bad I already finished it, but it was delicious! It was so kind of you giving it to me!" Nives giggled and jumped down from the tree.

"Lets battle! I know a perfect place!" The girl ran towards an open space in the middle of the woods near the school followed by Amaimon.

"I'll win ya know little Nives." He put his tongue out at her.

They battled for ages, no one would seem to win and the sun started to set; once it became dark Yukio and Rin became preoccupied since they didn't know where Nives was and set off to search for her with Bon and Shiemi.

They found Nives and Amaimon after ages and watched them battle for some time.

"That's... That's awesome! I never knew Nives was that strong!" Rin smiled and then followed Yukio towards the two battling.

"Alright it's time to go." Yukio grabbed Nives and started walking away.

"Waa? Wait I ain't done!" Since Yukio didn't listen to her, Nives waved at Amaimon and left shouting to meet up the next morning.

[A couple of minutes later]

"You're kidding right? You friends with Amaimon? Since when?? He's a demon king!" Yukio's face turned dark as he looked at Nives.

"I met him right after uncle and aunt died. He helped me forget. I don't care if he's a demon king and if he did some bad things, we're still friends!" Nives walked away to her room and slammed the door.

Once she sat on her bed she looked outside the window to see Amaimon upside down and she opened it.

"Heh sorry I left before, my bro can be really annoying! You got stronger ya know? I thought I could beat you easily but instead you kept up with me!" Nives smiled at Amaimon and spent the night talking with him.