"Are you asking me on a date, Ms. Richardson?" Sam asked, causing Max to smirk.

"I thought I asked you to call me Max? And maybe, if that's what you want it to be." Max said, winking afterwards.

Sam just laughed and nodded." Of course I do. Now, wait here. I'm going to get us two more coffee's from the break room and someone to clean these up." He said, turning around to leave.

Max reached out and grabbed his hand, causing Sam to turn and look at her." You get the coffees while I get the janitor."

Sam nodded and walked off, causing Max to sigh in relief. She looked around and noticed no one was paying attention, so she snapped her fingers and the coffee stain and cups disappeared.

Max walked a little bit away from from where the coffee was spilt and saw Sam, walking towards her with two new cups.

Sam held one out to Max and she took it, smiling up at him." Thank you." She said as she looked up at him.

"You're welcome. And, hey -- wait, where did the stain go?" Sam asked, looking over where they had their accident.

"I don't know. I wasn't really paying attention." Max said, looking down at the time on her phone.

"Shit! I got to go." Max said, pulling Sam down to her level and kissing his cheek. She started walking down the hall and turned around, waiving at Sam.

"Thanks for the coffee!" Max called out, turning back around and walking to her shared office with Dean Smith. He's become a brother to Max in the few weeks they've been there.

Max walked in her office door, causing Dean to look over at her.

"You're late." Dean said, taking a drink of his dieting smoothie.

"Yeah? And you're still chubby." Max shot back playfully, causing Dean to grab his heart with a surprised look.

Max just giggled and walked behind her desk, sitting her purse down and and sitting in her chair.

"Excuse you?" Dean asked, causing Max to smile.

"You heard me. Those shakes and your shitty diets aren't helping." Max said, smirking as she booted up her computer and started on the daily tax report.

"Jeez, Max. Way to make me feel better about myself." Dean said, chuckling as he started typing away.

"That's what I'm here for, Dean-Bean."

The room fell silent for a moment until Max's cellphone started to ring. Dean looked over at her with a confused face but she just shrugged her shoulders in response.

"Hello?" Max asked, pulling her phone to her ear.

"Hey. Listen, Max, I got a hunt --"

Max pulled the phone away from her ear and looked at it, noticing the call went off line.

"That was weird?" Max said to herself as she looked over at Dean.

"Who was it?"

Max shrugged her shoulders and looked back at her computer." I have no clue. The line went dead halfway through their sentence. I'm sure if it's important they'll call back."

*Time Skip*

Max stood up from her desk and headed for the door.

"Max? Where are you going?" Dean asked, causing Max to turn and smirk at him.

"I'm heading to get some coffee." Max said, stepping out into the hallway.

"But, we have people who do that -- oh wait, is this another attempt to see that guy you talk about all the time?"