I'm sorry~

Warning: this chapter contains the mention of suicide, but doesn't contain any graphic content as I am to scared to do that and right now I could do with a full night's sleep!  Happy reading! : )

Zane had just witnessed the worst... Katelyn had backed Travis up against a wall and was roughly kissing him. "T-travis... Why... " Zane ran off crying, but not before Travis could push Katelyn off of him and grab his hand, "Zane, I didn't mean it, she- " before he could finish, Zane pulled away harshly  before slapping him harshly across the face, making Travis fall to he cold, stone floor. "z-zane... I'm sorry, I-" "I don't care, you little bitch, I can't believe you do that to me! I loved you, and all you do is cheat!!! " Travis got up and ran, until he reached his house. He searched his room for a knife, a piece of paper and a pen. He proceeded to write his suicide note.
dear Zane,
I'm sorry, for doing this but it's for the best... You won't care anyway... But I still love you... Katelyn kissed me against my will... Please forgive me, even if I'm dead... I was actually going to ask you on a date today, I had booked tickets to Paris... Just for us, heh! Funny how things worked out...
  I love you Zane,
~Travis
Zane ran to Travis's house, finding him in his room, knife if hand. "TRAVIS " he ran up to Travis, pinning him up against the wall, and grabbing the knife. "Zane, I... " "DON'T YOU DARE DIE! I couldn't live without you!!! "
Travis broke down, clinging onto Zane's hoodie before looking up at him, lowering his mask and kissing him roughly. "... I love you Zane... "
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
WHY MUST ZANVIS BE SO SAD BUT SO KAWAII AT THE SAME TIME!!!