-1-

Killian's Pov
I looked over at the poor, broken warlock, then at the girl. I repeated that sequence a few more times. The child's beauty shone through her young age, even with the blood trickling from her skull. That sent me back to the real world.
"Deal with the devil aye," I said, an evil smirk spreading across my face. He rolled his eyes.
"Shut up and do it. I don't mess around with your kind," he snaps. I pout a little, then laugh.
"You're no fun Mr.Hatter," I said. I examined the girl. Her temple's cracked, that's why she's bleeding to death. I paced around him.
"Do it," George growled, "I know your kind has no humanity, so I'm appealing to your common sense. If you don't do it now, then she will die and the deal will be off." I popped my knuckles and rolled my eyes.
"Ugh, fine. You are such a buzz kill," I said. I put my hand on his shoulder and watch him wither to death. I laughed. Ever since I was little, my father had always told me I had the death touch. A year ago, I found out it wasn't a metaphor, I had the death touch. Soon, Mr.Hatter was no more than a pile of ashes.
I looked over at the cute toddler and walked over to her side. She was so adorable, so innocent. I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and lightly kissed her cheek.
"Don't worry, you'll be living in no time," I whispered. I listened for a heartbeat, even though I knew she wouldn't have one. She was gone, but not for long. I materialized a basket out of thin air. I placed her in it and walked to a local orphanage. I rang the doorbell and left her there. When the black haired caretaker looked outside, I was already out of eyesight.
I was in hell, the place I had to call home. When I entered the mansion, Father greeted me.
"Good job son!" he bellows, whipping some demons. I shrug and set my scythe down.
"I only took his soul to save the girl," I mumbled and walked to my room.  

A/n well here's chapter 1. Hope you enjoy and stay tuned.

Also if you haven't check out @lexus_the_ginger (the co-author of this book)