Reunion

A/n
Yep. I've come back to complete this! The idea suddenly came to me.... ironically I was laying on the floor ^^;;; (omg my inner self was like #couplegoals and I was like "don't you love it when you rest on bæ lololol")

I'm finally free. I decided to follow their rules and pretended I was "getting better" but I was never broken in the first place. I know my true love is the Floor, my Floor, no one can convince me otherwise.

It'll be a pain pretending Floor and I aren't in love, but it's the only thing that will keep us together. I'm okay with it as long as I can see my soulmate again. We can always be together in private. I just wish our love wasn't forbidden. We're like Romeo and Juliet, but better.

As soon as I got to see Floor, I smiled wide. Floor was too shocked to say a word—speechless by my return. (Haha, because,,, because it's an inanimate object!!! Get it???)

I got on my knees and cried hard as I happily touched my Floor again, memorizing the feel of the cracks and scars (scrape marks lol) on Floor's surface.

"I know it's so sudden, but being away from you made me realize how much I needed you! I fell hard for you, but the worst feeling was falling and knowing you weren't there when we were separated. Floor... wood (would) you marry me?!"

To be continued

A/n
Tune in next time to see Floor's response! Will Floor say yes?? No??

Facts about floor:

Floor has no gender, but goes by "he/him" pronouns.

Floor gets walked all over by people, he's even walked (laid) on by doormats.

Everyone takes Floor for granted.

Floor gets blamed by hurting people, but he's only doing his job by being there to catch you when you fall so you never have to feel like no one will catch you.

Wut even is this story? Lol. Floor-senpai will always be there for you c:

Omg, everyone currently reading this, touch the floor. At this very moment, another person is also touching the floor. THE FLOOR CONNECTS PEOPLE, I BLEW YOUR MINDS!!!