You've got the plague honey.

Disclaimer, the girl to whom I write this, might never read it. But if she does I sure do damn hope that cries her ass off like a damn kid in a tantrum. Because it's definitely all that she's done.

So it goes ,

Two sweet children fallen in love by the sunset, a love that was perfect.

Though now they're broken up, she's gone the future's set.

She ; drowns herself in alcohol and sex, parties and chill, really not that's not the best.

Whilst he's dehydrated and smoke one after the other his nine thousand cigarettes.

Both numb out their 'pains' 'cause in their brains, the loss of the cause is the cross on the tomb of his love, as if it weren't possibly the main gain of her lying heart.

The sweeter, she cried everyday; that until she couldn't LOL, BTW, it didn't last long for the matter.

'An the tougher cries at night, until he's drained out, still trying to win her back. Shall I add that he still does now?

Their signs intertwined, their hearts fallen to the ground, crashed and and destroyed in millions of pieces all around.

Blood connecting them to heartstrings, love hanging , from his words, by a fishing line thread, sanity barely even holding on to himself, pure hatred and angst perfectly glued to herself.

Two, sweet children, the poor and pity and the fuckery lovely one, lost without their 'Agabe' walking side by side into a sunrise.

So was their beginning, as eyes gazed through each other's, this could have been a beautiful story if it weren't for all the troubles.

'Cause hands once locked and lips met. Then skin touched and tongues enlaced. Their breathing in sync, both bodies melted into one.

The Virgo, proud but cannot help but show it, though he hides in the silence of it. Persistent, he tries to hide it. He is mad for her, boy did you really fall so low?

The Pisces, broken but not for long she doesn't even feel  it anymore. She cares for none, not even him, even tough for her he's doing everything.

When they were, pieces holding too low, they once used to be happy, they'd glow, now only dark auras surround them tho.

Oh when it happened, let me tell you it was hell. Oh problems here and problems there, tell me what did these children do to deserve such'a fucking mess?

The sky fell over them, the clouds asphyxiated them, the ground made them crawl as they -He- tried to hold their world on their shoulders in vain.

The water sign she drowns in parties and alcohol, no longer in tears, but at first she would hide everything in herself. Too bad now, you're just lying to everyone else.

The fire one gets lost into anything that could take his mind off of her, he doesn't eat and doesn't drink, I have to wonder if he's really dead. But how he cares for you make me wonder, just how bad are you?

Here, I ain't judgin' just givin' out facts, but he's there on the pavement lying dead holding a ring and  she's holding the the gun. If she's not the one who killed him the gunfight, who did and why?

Love, still on his mind. 'love' still on her's. It's just too bad that reality ain't a fairy tale and that not all love stories end up like Cinderella's.

And now, 'Imma' spell something out, I'll let the beans spill out of the bag. Because the Pisces wears a mask, let just a glimpse of her past pass, and you'll see what it's all about.