Suddenly a blond guy appears. He runs towards her with tears in his eyes.

'What am I suppose to do?'

'Bring me towards the woods, Steven. Bring me there, I need to warn my friend. Please, I will die anyway. Bring me there and forget about me. My friend will make sure you are safe, just go and never talk about me again. Wash you skin and don't leave your house for a week. Shower over and over and over again. Just do as I say and you will be safe. Bring me.'

The blond guy helps her up and he brings her to the woods. With every breath she has left, she runs into the woods. Towards me.

I let go of her hand and sigh.

'Kyle did this to her,' I say full of anger.

'Who is Kyle?,' Brandon asks and how did you...

'Kyle is her mate. He forbid her from seeing me. My father is teaching him his ways. To take over I guess... Killing your own mate is the first step to completely losing it. My father wants to create a monster like him...'

'Don't worry about it now. Just morn about your friend. We will figure something out,' Marcus tells me and I nod, going closer to Luke, letting him hold me close to his body.

'Let's go back home,' he says and we walk away.

How did I do that anyway? See the past. Is it because the Moon Touched me? Was she singing for me? The song of my mother? Or was it some sort of hint?

As we get back to the house we go straight to the room. I put on one of his shirts and my own short and sit on the bed just starring in front of me. He takes off his cloths and puts on a jogging pants before sitting behind me. He starts messaging my neck and shoulders and it feels oh so great.

Suddenly he kisses the back of my head, then my neck, then my shoulders and my upper back. It makes me relax more and more. He moves to the side and pushes me down slowly.
He lays half on top of me and kisses the place where is mark will be. He kisses my neck and shoulders and color one until he hovers over me and he looks at my lips.

'You're still wearing my necklace,' he tells me.

'Always. I never got the chance to ask Maria about it.'

'I will show you and tell you soon, but right now I want your promising to kiss you, because I can't wait any longer than this.'

I chuckle and place a kiss on his soft lips. He presses his lips into mine and it soon becomes more passionate than I want it to be.

One of his hands goes up and moves alongside every curve of my body until it is right under my breast. He squeezes my breast and I moan into his mouth. He grins and let's his mouth wonder down until he kisses the part of my breast that he can see. I grab the covers with both hands and ty not to rip them open.

'Why don't you do that to my back instead.'

'You will bleed,' I moan, my head bend backwards, pushing myself more into him.

'That is the point. Leave your mark on me,' he says breathing heavily.

He kisses my neck again and his hand goes down between my legs. I push my thighs together almost breaking his hand with it. He growls out of pleasure and kisses my neck more aggressively.

His lips meet mine again and we keep rubbing our scent on and in each other. The kissing doesn't stop and I rip his skin open, not on purpose, when he start kissing and licking my breasts again.

We both are out of breath, when the door flies open and two pair of eyes look at us in shock. Luke is way faster in reacting than me. He had covered my body before anyone could see my breast revealed to him.