R E A L L I F E

hey guys it's me, satan. shortly after i posted the previous chapter i broke my phone like the idiot that i am. i am typing on my computer and it's a little weird. sorry, this chapter was supposed to be out two days ago!!!

sebastian

i rolled my eyes as lienna exited the room, she takes the longest time to get ready. it works out in the end though because she always looks amazing.

i was washing my bowl when i heard a faint buzz coming from the table. i grabbed my phone and saw i had a message from chris.

hey buddy, sorry if this is kinda last minute but we decided that we're going to have to reschedule dinner to next week.

"lienna don't bother getting ready, they rescheduled" i yelled.

"that's fine, i was on twitter anyways. do you just want to stay in and watch movies?" she asked.

i pondered over the question, lienna was probably going to make me watch tarzan and if i see that monkey boy one more time i am going to scream.

"as long as we don't watch tarzan!" i replied. there was a long pause of silence and i knew lienna was preparing an argument.

"i mean i guess" she said in a lower voice. i smiled and started to look for movies on netflix. romance? nah. comedy? maybe. horror? hell yes.

lienna is a total wimp when it comes to scary movies. she gets scared at the slightest of things. this is going to be very fun to watch.

"so what're we watching?" lienna plopped down on the couch beside me. she took one look at the screen and tried to run for it. luckily i grabbed her ankle and kept her on the couch.

"lienna i haven't even chosen the movie yet" i laughed.

"one of these days, you are going to get fought" she whispered. she makes me laugh all the time, there's something about her that makes me feel so young inside, but not in a childish way. she wakes the pure side of me, the best side, all the facets of myself that only require love to be healthy and whole. should i have eternity to be with this girl i would sink into serenity, just content to be close. our energy vibrates in such a unique way, each the perfect compliment of the other. i'm not simply "in love," I'm well and truly smitten. any other could only be a poor reflection, no more substantial than a shadow of the real thing. lienna is what makes my heart strong. her smile alone burnishes my soul into a beauty it could never have achieved on its own. before we met i was one, now i am a half, yet somehow so much more than i ever was before.

"hey ugly, hurry and choose a movie before i put on tarzan" lienna threatened.

"oh god no" i muttered and quickly chose a movie. i ended up putting on the curse of chucky because it's not scary at all, but to lienna it will be horrific.

as soon as the title appeared she snuggled herself in close to me, already scared. lienna grabbed my hand as i wrapped my arm around her. this girl truly is a scaredy cat.