She's gone for a reason...

Louis' POV

Natasha walked in to the bedroom as if she was dead. Her eyes were swollen, red, and watery, and her lips were trembling and blue. She walked in slowly, looking straight ahead blankly.

"Tash you look like a zombie..." I said awkwardly. I knew it was the wrong time to say it, and I shouldn't of said that. But she just continued to lie down next to me, snuggling under the covers.

The day had gone slowly. So slowly, that the only thing to do was cry.

Dakota was gone from our lives, as of today. It sucks, it really does.

But I had to put on a brave side for Natasha.

"C'mon, baby. I mean, she's not suffering anymore... No more sickness..." I said, running a thumb over her forehead as she let out a small sob, "no more suffering" I continued, kissing were my hand had swept earlier, "no more pain. She was obviously needed up there for a reason. But God decided that she had to pass in pain. She knows we loved her. You told her that. And I know, that she was listening"

Natasha's eye pushed out a tear, it rolled down her cheek, making a small, 'tap', on the mattress.

"L-Lou...." She whispered. But she didn't stop there. Her voice cracked as she tried her hardest to fight back threatening tears.

"I- I honestly don't know where'd I be w-without y-you..." She managed to choked out.

The tears that pounded against my eyes had broken their way through. A couple dropped down my face.

Closing my eyes, my tears all gone, Natasha wrapped her arms around my neck, which caused my eyes to flutter open.

"Louis..." She whispered, before slamming her lips emotionally onto mine. The kiss was full of emotions- sadness, anger, the tiniest bit of happiness and fear. Fear of losing Rosalie. Fear of losing each other.

Fear, of losing what's rest of us.

She backed off of me, our foreheads resting against each others, as our lips slowly stopped trembling, and our eyes slowly stopped watering.

"C'mon, let's get to sleep. We've had a big day" I sniffed.

Natasha nodded, snuggling into my chest.

"Love you, Natasha" I said, placing a kiss on her forehead.

She didn't reply. I looked down, seeing she was praying. I sighed, pulling her into me.

"Everything will be okay in the end- and if it's not okay, then it's not the end" I said. She smiled sadly, kissing my cheek.

"I love you too, Louis".

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

The irritating tick of the clock downstairs was very bothering.

Not sleeping at three in the morning, with stinging eyes and heartache, along with the tick of the clock, killed me.

A little cry that made me sit up was heard. I walked into the nursery.

In a hushed tone, I whispered, "Rosalie, honey. C'mon"

I gently picked her up, cradling ever in my arms. I kissed her forehead.

"I know. I know how you feel honey. No more big sissy to talk to in bed now sweetie... Now we've just got to try our best to move on..." A broken tear escaped my left eye, "but we'll be okay homey. I promise" I said. A small tear of mine landed on her forehead. She looked up at me blankly. I wonder what she was thinking.

~*~**~*~*~*~

Rosalie's POV

I cried out for my mommy and daddy. I needed to know where my sissy has been.

I saw daddy walk in, saying something I didn't understand. He picked me up, and I was bounced up and down. I stopped immediately.

I looked up, and he kissed my forehead.

I don't understand exactly what he said, but what my daddy said was something like-

"We have to live without sissy now"

I looked up at him blankly. I knew what he was saying. My sissy won't ever come back. She's gone.

Bye bye, sissy.

~*~~**~*~~*~**~~

Louis' POV

I placed my sleeping bub back in her crib, before tip-toeing back to bed.

I lied back down, and jumped when I saw two, watering eyes, that were a dull blue.

"Louis... D-did this actually happen? Is our baby really gone?" She said.

I sighed sadly, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her into my bare chest.

"Yes sweetheart" I sighed.a small tear pushed out of her eye.

The rest of her uncryable tears were fought back, and she put a hand on my bicep,

"I h-honestly couldn't l-l-live without y-you..." She said, pecking my lips.

"I don't know what I'd do without you either, honey" I said. Before I knew it, our lips had met each others.

All full of emotions, she pulled away.

"Let's try and get some sleep..." She mumbled, snuggling into me.

I kissed her forehead.

"Love you Natasha. I couldn't live without you" I said.

"Mmhmm..." She said.

I lied awake for a while, before my consciousness was knocked out by sleep.