Devouring 34 students, police & teachers!!! (Small)

As i don't understand why im not satisfied each time i eat, i allso don't understand why Winston didnt came to eat with me..

-Agh.. My tummy is hungry for a good food. I'm going for it..-

Walking through the city i saw a tasty pig.. But then i thought. "My stomach is loud.. mabye i could record it and keep it for me.." So i starved for long hours.. Know how i feel huh?

I rubbed my belly such satisfied, the long day flew away..

*3 DAYS LATER*

Hell, can't belive I starved for 3 days! My stomach was such loud so i decided that was the perfect time. Time to record.

-Aaah.. i've been hungry for 3 days.. hell, its time to eat.- I sayed, i went walking arround when i got to the perfect place for eating really much, but small food: "Mousis International School"

I've didn't need to open any door, i passed up the "big" walls, I felt like a powerfull gigant.    lots of kids were playing in the right moment, they all started shouting and yelling for help.

-Stay still! Need to Eat you!- I sayed, the saliva hanged and y tried to cach them, i've was lucky and cached some five, i opened my wide mouth right ready to eat them, but first i took a picture of my maw open. Want it? Here it is..

 Want it? Here it is

Then i opened again my maw but i felt a tiny static shock, i looked down, it was the police, i laughed, and i cached them too, now the 7 of them where going to be eaten, i opened my jaw and finally could feel their fur in my tongue, i started playing with them inside my mouth and finally GLUP! Swallowed. Now i got another big bunch of students, and like that untill my stomach was stuffed, i've got the teachers and gluped, my stomach was full finally.

Want to hear to my stomach recording? here it is..

Want to be eaten by my friend Ari in 8º cap? cool! just let me down here if you'd like it!