The student body

Another day, another dollar. Except I got paid a different way. The new girl was now staring at me in class, not the other way around. I asked for a bathroom pass, and left. I stared at myself in the mirror, making sure I looked normal.
"You forgot your bathroom buddy"
I turned around and looked at her. She smiled cockily. I smiled back. Ahh, bathroom buddies. That stupid buddy system we all went through in elementary.
She was coming closer to me and I was backing up, until I hit a wall. I groaned in surprise as she giggled and started to kiss me. I bit her lip and she whimpered lowly, then I turned us around so she was against the wall. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as my hands traced her figure like a cursive lesson. I grabbed her thighs and picked her up, she was getting so wet from this anticipation. I nibbled on her neck and stuffed my hand down her shorts. I rubbed her clit with my thumb in circles and she moaned. Her moans were just like her voice, sweet and raspy. I continued biting her neck so I could be as close to her as possible. I wanted to hear every little whimper, I wanted to hear how she shakes in her voice. She felt so good, I could tell, I was fucking her so good. She gasped and moaned as her clit started throbbing, I wanted to taste her so bad. I kissed her as she whimpered and moaned. I sped up my thumb rubbing over her clit and kissed her deeply. I kissed her throughout her entire high, and when she finished, I cleaned her off my fingers. I slowly put her down and she blushed. This was the start of something grand.