→ DANIELLA CHASE.

"You have to play the game like you invented it

"You have to play the game like you invented it."

NAME: Daniella Naomi Chase.
DOB: October 30th, 1999.
SEXUALITY: Straight.
PERSONALITY TRAITS: Manipulative, stubborn, strong, skillful, wealthy, fearless, charming, and promiscuous.

BACKGROUND
Daniella Chase is one of those girls you see in a scary movie where she pretends like no one is after her, even when she knows someone is. She tells people that someone is out there. Lurking in the shadows, the head-jerking creaks and the eery silence. In the small town of Hollygrove, Daniella is known as the "Queen Bee". Girls wanna be her and guys want her. Her friends call her Dani, she basically will despise you if you call her by her first name.

ABOUT THE GAME
When Dani received the texts about the game, she was confused, but she just laughed it off. She just thought it was some stupid prank one of her friends were trying to play on her. The next day at school, she was sitting in the courtyard with a group of her friends before school started when one of her best friends, Aurora Richards, mentioned the texts. Then everyone else chimed in, saying they got the texts too. Aubrey Duncan said they should be scared, and Dani furrowed her eyebrows at that. Why would they need to be scared?

RELATIONSHIPS
Violet Taylor — BEST FRIEND.
Aurora Richards — BEST FRIEND.
Madelyn Baker — BEST FRIEND.
Victoria Walker — FRENEMY.
Aubrey Duncan — ENEMY.
Nathaniel Chase — STEP BROTHER.
Dylan Richards — CLOSE FRIEND.
Greyson Wilson — BOYFRIEND.
Jakob Taylor — FRIEND.
Scottland Maddox — EX BOYFRIEND.
Chase Morgan — ENEMY.