Part 1

"Bye, Ray!" Gerard smiled and waved as he watched his friend disappear from Frank's car into his own house.

Gerard turned to his boyfriend, "Where we goin' now, Frankie?"

A smirk played on the punk's lips. "We're gonna go to daddy's house, baby. I wanna show you something." He put the car in gear, and took off down the road.

When the couple had gotten to Frank's apartment, Gerard was trying hard to keep his excitement intact, but the little loved surprises so much, too much, actually.

"Okay, baby, go sit on the chair on the balcony, daddy'll be there in one second."

The little boy nodded, as he skipped outside, doing as he was told.

While he did that, Frank went to the cabinet where he hid all his stuff, pipes, bongs, edibles, the whole lot. It was like his own dispensary. For Gerard, he thought, he'd start off simple, and grabbed one of the pipes, along with his small container the dispensary actually gave him, of indica. He wanted Gee to have full experience, no flavored weed, and he decided sativa wouldn't give him the high Frank wanted him to. And, on bias, Frank preferred indica.

Using his fingers instead of a grinder, Frank filled the pipe and grabbed the lighter, he also grabbed the weed too, just incase Gee wanted more.

–Let me know if you guys want a part twooooo—