Chapter.1

"thank you for watching this video, i hope you enjoyed seeing Alfie on my channel. I'm sure he will be back very soon" Zoe looked at Alfie she never thought this but he was fit. She knew they were just two mates working on a video but to Zoe it was alot more. She loves Alfie already. He smiled at her making butterflies in her stomach, she never had this feeling for Alfie before but she liked it.

"Okay then Sugg what do you wanna do now" Alfie snapped Zoe out of her day dream, which may i add she was enjoying alot. "I don't mind, something fun" Zoe have Alfie a wink which made butterflies in his stomach. 

They both liked each other, alot. But not realising the other one likes them back alot. It was one of those earlier kind of secondary school realtionships where you had to get your friends to help out. But Zoe hadn't even told anyone, know one knew about her strong feelings for Alfie other than her brother, Joe. He knew everything, it was almost like they were twins yet they were 2 years different.

"Zoooeeeeeee" Joe shouted from downstairs. "Broseph what do you want" "i need your help" "with what" Zoe asked confused. Joe didn't answer looked like she was going to have to go found out. "I'll be back up in a few, Alfie. Make your self at home of course" Alfie smiled, it was awkward though he didn't like being left alone in someone house on he's own let alone room.

"Joe what is your problem, i was talking to Alfie" "yeah i know i wanted to tell you something so this can be easier for everyone! Alfie likes you to. Not likes he loves you Zoe. Your crush likes you back!!" "No. Your lying" "I'm not, i promise i wouldn't lie to you""oh, Joe i know. I really like aflie...

"It's a good thing i like you to then" Zoe spinned around after hearing Alfie's voice, he heard everything. Joe walked out leaving them to alone.

"You, you what?". "Zoe i like you to, no i don't like you, i love you". This changed Zoe facial expressions she was happy, confused but she was extremely happy