"hell no and keep them little nasty kisses away from me"

"you miss me just admit it"

"yea okay, did you see Abby today?"

He wiped his hands on the wet wipes he had and shook his head.

"na I ain't see her in a little minute every time I see her I want that old thing back so I try to stay away from her" I watched as he ran his hand over his face.

A couple of weeks ago Spud told me everything that happened between him and Abby and I felt bad for him because he really wanted to be with her.

"aye look at me" I grabbed his face fresh tears fell down his face as onto my hand.

"stop crying brother, I love you and I love Abby but maybe y'all aren't meant for each other and this is gods way of telling you that or maybe y'all are meant for each other and this is his way of making you stronger and showing you that you can get through any and everything no matter how tough the situation is"

"I hear you but man that was suppose to be my baby, me and this girl was planning our future together and she went out and fucked another nigga and made it seem like I was the one out here hoeing her"

He shook his head using my shirt to wipe his tears.

"you strong and if you really love her you'll look past this one day just give it time okay? stop crying real niggas don't cry" I smiled as I nudged his shoulder.

He chuckled wiping his face "you right I'm glad I know I'll always have you to depend on you got my back when nobody else does I appreciate you" he pulled me into a half hug and gave me a light squeeze.

"of course"

                     Storm

Storm

I sighed throwing my hair into a quick ponytail and sliding on a plain white tee, I slid my feet into my slides and grabbed my house keys.

Making my way to the guest bedroom where my mother slept I knocked on the door that was halfway open.

"come in"

Pushing the door open I smiled seeing her walking around, the doctors said she wouldn't be able to move that much due to the coma making her body weak.

"I see you moving around,how you feel?" She looked over at me and smiled.

"a little sore but that's just the devil trying to bring me down, leaving?"

I nodded "yea I miss my girls friend"

"well go on baby, I got the girls"

"alright if you need me call me"

"okay baby,love you"

"love you too"

______

I yawned as I raised my hand to knock on Deja's door, before my hand could connect to the door it was snatched open.

"sup playboy"Spud answered.

I chuckled dapping him up as I stepped inside of the condo.

"sup man, where babygirl?"

"In her room on her ass not getting none of her stuff packed"

No lie my baby is lazy as hell.

I sighed "I believe it" I walked back to her room and pushed the door open.

Boxes,clothes and shoes were all over the place.

Deja laid across the bed in one my shirts and some boy shorts with her PINK furry socks.

She was too busy in her phone to notice I walked in the room,I quietly walked over to her and smacked her visible butt.

"ouch what the he- babbyy"she dragged out jumping on me I kissed her lips but instantly regretted it, all that glossy shit was now on my face.

"you and that fucking chicken grease, use chapstick or something"

"awww I'm sorry" she smiled as she used her thumb to wipe the gloss off my lips.

"mhm" I flagged her off sitting on the bed and pulling her in my lap.

"I thought you were packing" my hands found their way to her thighs and started to rub them in slow circles.

She shrugged "I was but then I got lazy but your here now so you can help me"

Deja always had a way of making me do everything for her, there were countless times when I was doing her chorus.

"Deja I'm not packing all this shit up by myself"

"I'm going to help I promise"

She repositioned herself on my lap so she was straddling me.

"I'm going to miss you" her lips formed a pout.

"Dej,you're moving like thirty minutes away and we're going to the same college"

She sighed dramatically "yea I know but if your not within my reach then I feel disconnected from you"

I licked my lips and pulled her closer,"don't worry aight I got this now let's pack this shit up"

________

    so sorry, this was sooo short but this was just something quick and the story is moving a little too slow for me so Ima speed it up 🙂

enjoy.