1935 Ad

The lagors had bloody armor and a skull helmet some people called them the skull armies. We had set spikes and crossbows up and prepared to take back the gates house.
Some men were scared,some were saying goodbye to there families,some were drinking.
I stood up and walked over to the boy soldier we talked about the gate house but he kept looking in a distant and yell lagors are coming. I ran to the crossbow and saw them to I ran to the general and yelled lagors and right as I yelled that the lagors jumped over the spikes some got impaled, but there was to many to stop but we charged together and blood splattered on the fort walls. Crap I have to go doctor I need to get to the courtyard I jumped out of the bed and through my armor on I ran out the tent and took off to the gate. I was met by a group of lagors I slid and sliced a leg off,got a head off,jumped and threw  my sword and cut some guts out, grabbed a sword and ran at a lagor and split him in half. A arrow hit a lagor then another and another then a whole bunch. I looked around to see a army of soladirs. Soladirs are men that wear whit army with a dragon facing a warrior. If they weren't there I wouldn't live another minute. I ran to the courtyard and saw a lot of lagors slaughtering men but the spikes were broken the soladirs charged from behind the lagors.

The lagors retreated but couldn't the soladirs blocked there path we fought them to the death thousands of lagors were slaughtered. We ran to the gatehouse and stood there and looked over the dead.