7.

Andi's POV

Now time to ask around to see if someone could help me find my first class. I was looking and looking until I saw a girl who looked completely lost like me. I decided to go and introduce myself because I figured she might be new.

"Hi there!" I said to the girl "My name is Andrea , but people call me Andi for short."

"Oh, hey , I'm Livia but people call me Liv for short." she replied back. "Are you new here because you seemed to look lost?" I said to her. "Actually yes I am new here and well I need help finding my class." "Well I guess we can both be lost together because I'm also new here." I said laughing.

Liv and I were talking and trying to find our homeroom because apparently we have 1st , 2nd , and 5th period together. As I was walking I noticed people were giving looks but I brushed it off.

As Liv and I got to our 1st period we both sat down together in desks beside each other.

"Hello class! welcome back to school" everyone groaned because who like going back to school? not me . "My name is Mr. Scabichi and I will be your Geometry teacher this semester. I see on my roll sheet that we have 3 new students this year may you please raise your hand?" Liv and I raised our hand and I looked to see who the other new student was and I saw this absolutely beautiful, amazing , gorgeous looking guy. I couldn't help but stare at him then all of a sudden I feel something nudging my arm and it was Liv snapping me out of me looking at him.

"Well class today is your first day so we are just going to go over what supplies you need in this class which will be a 1-inch binder , 11 dividers ..." *voice fades*

I started day dreaming again, "Okay Andi , you need to introduce yourself to this boy." I thought about some scenarios.

Maybe at lunch I can pretend to bump into him? or maybe I can see if he walks after school? or I can just... Mr. Sacbichi interrupted my thoughts "Ms. Espinoza are you writing down what you need for this class?" "Oh , uh yes sir I am" I replied he looked away and I rolled my eyes at him.

*Skipping to the end of 1st period*

*Bell rings*

"Okay class I'll see you tomorrow." Mr. Sacbichi said to us.

I walked out of class with Liv because we both have 2nd period together too. "So are you planning on talking to that new guy in our class?" Liv asked me smiling "Um.. I'm thinking about it yeah , are you?" "Oh no I don't want a boyfriend right now and especially not in high school."

"Yeah you're probably right , who needs a boy when we have each other?" I said "Exactly!" said Liv.

We were both trying to find our 2nd period but we couldn't find it so we asked an administrator and he helps us so we got to class late but it's all right. At least that's what the teacher told us.

Well when Liv and I decided to sit down the teacher had a seating arrangement for us. I was so upset because who the hell has a seating arrangement on the very first day? I wasn't too mad because I was sitting beside Ethan at least someone I knew.

"Okay class welcome back , I see that some of you are awake and ready and others of you , ARE ALREADY FALLING ASLEEP!" she said that last part yelling because someone was already sleeping and by someone I mean Ethan. I laughed a little inside me and I continued laughing but I stopped myself as I was getting a pencil and a journal out to write down the supplies I needed I saw the door open and you wouldn't believe who I saw.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Well... who did you think Andi saw ???

Anyway I'm back and I'm better than ever!!! ... hopefully😊

I will try and update everyday for the people who are loving this book

I have a question for you , What do you think about Ethan's new hair?🤔🤔 Personally I love it 😂❤️

I love you all

-xo
Andrea💋