Chapter 15: Epilogue

Start from the beginning

Four Mukamis visited to pay a visit before school started, learning Yuki was in the recovery room and a certain nurse stood firmly in front of the door like a security guard.

"Is Miss.Hayashi ready for visitors?" Kou asks the nurse.

"No visitors unless a close family friend. Rules are rules, apart from that a young man who performed the operation." Reji had been visiting and they believed a lie he brought the girl.

"Who gets first visit?" Ruki asks the nurse, who seemed to blush at an older attractive young man and tucked a stray black hair behind her ear. 

"Police have authorization once she's awake. What a brave young lady putting her life on the line saving lives."

Their still investigating into the catastrophe but lack a key witness?

The Hayashi maid exited the room lost in thought until she saw the four young men and nurse who was preventing entry, she put a hand on the nurse's shoulder.

"What seems to be the problem?" In turn the nurse acted innocent. "Nothing, these young men were just leaving."

Hayashi maid recognized the pop idol having escorted her old mistress to work time and time again. "Mukami Kou, it is a pleasure to see you again." Noted three young men behind him wearing the same school uniform. " Ah and these must be your brothers."

Maid eying them over sensing something otherworldly but kept a calm expression. Nurse Shima stuttered. "H-huh?"

"I see, you've prevented visitors from visiting the young mistress. Especially Shizuka's colleague from work, he's a family friend. Allow them in, it's okay.
But keep in mind if something like this happens again I'll hold you responsible since she is under hospital care."
Maid gets at eye level, the nurse shifted awkwardly on her feet, after a moment nurse Shima looked defeated stepping aside.

" I-i apologize, I was not aware Mr.Mukami knew her mother." Then the rude nurse stalked off in a sullen mood. Maid bowed once .

"Unfortunately she's not awake but please, go right ahead. I best be off to work, have a good night."
Maid y/n  waves once over her shoulder heading off in a hurry down the corridor, before any of them could thank her...They either stand while Kou sits in the chair around the bed, Yuki unaware she slept in the room with bloodsuckers watching her after Yuma puts the bouquet of white roses in a vase.

Ruki approaches grasping her hand in his feeling pulse. "She's still alive." He confirms feeling her heart beat slow , rhythmic and deep breathing. "But the question remains, when will she wake up?" Yuma says whats on their mind.

"Who knows, but she can't stay asleep forever that's for sure." Kou answers hand under his chin, red glint of his left eye.

"Yes... I think so too... maybe.. she's fighting to come back..." Azusa was referring to Yuki nearly giving up but something stopped her.

Ruki met made eye contact with his brothers then back at the girl. If she dies, Yui's death would have been in vain."

Ruki leans down until his mouth was by Yuki's ear with a smirk. "Unlike some, We won't give up on you that easily, Yuki Hayashi. I have faith in you to keep fighting, for whatever it is you want to accomplish."

He drew back ,walking out the room his brothers close behind. "We should go to school, it will be starting soon." Ruki says as they leave the hospital. Unbeknownst to them, a single finger on Yuki's right hand twitched where Ruki had held her hand.

Small movement so subtle no one else would have noticed the thin skin of Yuki's eyelids quiver beneath her average eyelashes ... unless they were a vampire of course. Ruki moticed and smirk.

.............................................................................................................................................................

After school the Tsukinamis payed a visit to the hospital heading up to where the girl was said to be in sleeping.

"Is this even the right room?" Shin asks seeing a new security guard in front of the room.

"No visitors unless close to family." Nurse Shima cheerily says out of sullen mood waving as the two are escorted out for no apparent reason.

"Not awake." Carla confirmed, Shin sighed. " I can smell her blood though, she's gonna wake up sooner or later, nii-san." They got in the limousine demanding the familiar to drive them home.

In short a guard had been placed there to ward off intruders while Nurse Shima was off shift, she'd lied saying claiming a visitor threatened her, but in truth never happened Nurse Shima said nothing of the Hayashi maid wishes.

                                                                  Epilogue

Later in the night a man adorning in red robes and long white appeared into the ward slipping past the sleeping security guard at his post and soundlessly entered the private room towards the unconscious girl, moving a gloved hand to her chin titling it parting lips pouring a red liquid down her throat  a small gag noise.

"It's not your time to die. There is something that only you and you alone can do and if you die now, all that last eve sacrificed and I have done would've been for nought and the saboteur wins.. It is time to fulfill your part in my plan Eve. Wake up"

................................................................................................................................................................

End of Chapter 15 and Epilogue.

................................................................................................................................................................

End of Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny Book One

A/N: Thank you once again for reading Diabolik Lovers Change of Destiny and voting. 

Please feel free to vote, comment, provide constructive feedback on any part whether grammar, a part that doesn't fit please let me know to improve this story for readers leisure.

I wish you all a wonderful day and many amazing reads.

Sincerely,

Fanficwriter01

| Copyright| ©2017 Fanficwriter01

Updated: 2017 & October, 2018

Last updated: June 9, 2020

Recent Update: June 15, 2020