"Ikaw talaga Nadine, you never fail to make me blush." Buti naman at nakikisakay din itong taong to. I felt Yassi kick my foot and I mentally rolled my eyes at her. Tsismosa talaga tong kaibigan kong to.

"I make you blush, Seph?" I replied smiling. "Am I that hot to make a man like you blush?" I flirted. This flirting is fun and harmless.

"You're always hot Nadz." Joseph laughed and I laughed along with him. I didn't look at the reaction of everyone, for sure they're wondering what's going on especially Yassi.

"Well, thank you Seph. I know I am but the confirmation from you made me hotter." I replied and we laughed together. I don't want to look at James because I'm confused and he's the reason why my heart is beating fast. I miss him but I need to calm, it's time to make goodbye sa kahibangan ko sa kanya.

"Nadz, there's a newly opened bar just two blocks away from here, do you wanna check it out? We could hang out and watch movie then we could..." He let the rest of his sentence hang in the mid air and I smiled.

"I'll think about it." I replied as Yassi cleared her throat. Alam kong nagpaparamdam siya kasi hindi ako nagkukwento and she must sense na kinikilig ako kay Joseph. Who wouldn't? Muscles pa lang sa braso ulam na. I thought as I averted my gaze and met Yassi's laughing and curious brown eyes.

"Magkwento ka." I heard Yassi whisper as she pretended to lean towards me to get the tissue holder that is close to me.

"What's the real score between you and Joseph?"

"Nothing." I whispered back.

"Simpleng landian lang."

"Ikaw ha." She murmured and I grinned.

"Naddie," I was surprise to hear James call my name and apparently the other occupants of our table were surprised too as they stopped talking and gave him her attention.

"Yes?" I answered. Ang tindi naman makatitig. Are you undressing me in your head James? I asked myself as I started to feel hot all over me. "What is it Reid?"

"I need a favor from you, I know you're good in photography. So I need help for my mother's surprise birthday party." Wow, alam naman nitong artista ako at hindi photographer at hello, busy kaya kami sa mga shootings. Nagpapatawa ba tong taong to at bakit niya ako kinakausap? He smoothly said and I blinked.

"I'm rather busy...."

"Please." He said. How could a please sounds so damn sexy coming from this guy.

"Well, why won't you ask Andrei James, I know that you guys are busy with work." Joseph said and James continued to stare at me. I felt Yassi kicked my foot again.

"Please. I'll ask the management to free our schedule on that day." He said and I gave in.

"Okay." I finally replied and he smiled. My pulse raced. Shit Nadine. What the fuck did you get yourself into? Diba mag momove on ka na sa pa fall na yan?

"Thank you." He said before he stood up.

"I need to call someone." He told everyone and left. I felt weak.

"I need to use the comfort room." I stood up too and ran towards the women's silent sanctuary. "Shit! Shit! Shit!" I chanted as I look at myself in the mirror. Damn Nadine, why are you so stupid? I asked myself in the mirror and straightened when the door opened.

My eyes widened when I saw who stepped inside.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as he stood behind me. He was looking at me through the mirror and I gripped the counter tightly when he started to raise my skirt. I was wet in an instant.

"Nadine Lustre, when are you going to get inside that head of yours that you are mine? " Aba matinde. Anong pinagsasabi nitong gagong to. Is he that possessive with his other flings? Aba ibahin mo ako James Reid, hindi na ako magpapa uto sayo. He asked and I gasped when he pushed inside me.

"James, what are you doing?" I whispered the question as he held my gaze through the mirror. I knew what he was doing but feeling ko sign of protest ang pagtatanong ko sa kanya. But I like what he is doing to. Nagpapakipot lang ako ng slight.

I slightly bent forward and his knee was bend behind me. I was wearing something that easily moved aside while he moved inside me.

"Ahh! Naddie. I missed you. He groaned as I grasped.

"Wait....someone...might get ...in." I moaned as I felt his hand on my chest.

"It's already inside." He whispered and I cried out in pleasure.

I'm not in public displays of intimacies and I am a woman who knows what she wants and how to say no. I have my own set of rules but James is too big for conventions and arguments.

"James..."

"I know." He moved faster and I put a hand over my mouth to silence my screams. He's freaking hot. I had to give him that.

He deftly put a hand under my blouse as he began palming my flesh and I stared at us in the mirror. His eyes were holding my gaze and his mouth was slightly open. His arm was around my waist and one of his hands was under my blouse. While I was panting, wide eyed open, immaculately groomed and hair out of place. It was an erotic sight to be hold.

I gasped in pleasure as I felt my warmth squeez him repeatedly . He let my hip go and stand properly and wrapped an arm around my waist. I was confused at first because I could feel that he was nearing his release yet he stopped moving.

"Why James?" I murmured the question as he looked at me. His other arm around my back and pulled me against his chest. His maleness was still throbbing inside me but I knew that he hasn't reached his climax yet.

"Is something wrong?" I asked and felt him shook his head.

"Sorry." He muttered and my brows knitted together in bewilderment.

"Sorry because I dind't have the courage to court you properly. I'm sorry if I had to resort to being an ass just to get your attention and I'm sorrier that I made you think that this is just about bedding you."

"Why are you doing this James? I thought you and Julia are together."

"No! It's just all a misunderstanding. I never dated anyone when I realized that I'm already falling for you. I'm sorry if I'm being a coward for not telling you right away. You're the only girl I've been with for the past few months. And with regards to the Julia issue, I never dated her. It was just one time when we're coincidentally in the same bar and she's really drunk and she can't handle herself. Her friends doesn't care about her so I feel obligated to bring her home. She's just a friend. That's it and the media is just exaggerating it."

"It felt terrible not talking to you for almost a week Naddie. I was just preparing myself how to confess my feelings for you and I regretted those days without you near me. But here I am now, inside you, telling you that I can't live without you. I swear I didn't mean to do it this way. I was planning a romatic set up, not like this. Joseph made me do it. That asshole triggered me to do it. Please don't talk and act to him that way. It breaks my heart. I don't want to see you with other guys just the thought of it makes me go crazy." I was speechless for a moment. I didn't see it coming.

"Naddie, I've like you for so long, and I've wanted you for so long." He whispered against my ear and started surging against me again. I felt a little disoriented even as my belly clenched as my desire awakened again. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders as I strained to be closer to him and he sped up his movements.

"James, faster." I whimpered as he continued to whisper sweet nothings. I ground myself against him, eager to reach the precipice. His mouth sought and found mine and I hungrily returned his kiss. He moved and he's taking me from behind again. Our new position brought him deeper inside me. He spread my legs as he pump into me fast and hard.

"I'm close." He gasped and he let out a long moan. I didn't know what triggered my release. I wasn't sure if it was his face contort with passion, the feel of liquid filling my warmth...or him repeatedly whispering 'I love you' in my ear.

Then I heard a knock on the door.

End

Feel free to comment