Brotherly Love

Liu's p.o.v.

                 After the short chit chat Jeff push me in his bed, he locked the door,closed the window and curtains, turn off the lights, open the mini lamp then get on top of me..he strip me gently. when i'm already undress he remove his sweatshirt and pants leaving his boxer.

Liu: Hey! that's unfair, remove your boxer let me see it I miss it.

Jeff: Nah! Ah! No way let me play with your body first.

Liu: B-but,

                Jeff stroke my member fast while licking my nipple, i let out a soft moan then he put his one finger in my asshole,thrusting his finger inside of me and adding another finger while sucking my member, after a minute I came he looked at me then kissed me

Jeff: Yours is big, ya know that babe.... ahhhh.

Liu: You think so I bet yours is still the same.

Jeff: Oh, really??

(removes his boxer)

Liu: What the fuck,!! It's twice bigger than mine! is it going to fit!?

Jeff: Wanna find out?

Liu: Why not?

         Jeff put the tip of his member on top of my entrance, slowly, entering me,when his member tip is inside he thrust fast inside of me. Every thrust he sent me, is making me to moan loud, he looked so focused on thrusting 'it' to me, after so many thrust I can feel my self, any seconds now, I'm gonna cum, I can also feel Jeff, he's almost ready to cum too.When I saw a precum on my penis I touch the tip so I can still hold back a little then suddenly Jeff thrust so hard inside of me that made me to release, then Jeff too come inside of me. After that, he rest on my chest, I pat his head and then I hug him.

Liu: That feels great..... Jeff you Ok?

Jeff: He he... Yeah perpectly fine It feels so great inside of you..

Liu: Hmmmm...... Hey, Jeff!

Jeff: Yeah?

(Liu push jeff on the other side of the bed and get on top of him)

Liu: Ready for Round two??

 To be continued...................

Guys do you want me to continue this one or make another story-(JeffxJack)or(Creepy pasta Character. x Reader)

Suggest something please I can't think of anything

And Please Vote and Comment