0.2

"Don't do love, don't do friends

I'm only after success

Don't need a relationship

I'll never soften my grip" 

  ✥✥✥  

  ✥✥✥ 

Previously....

"I'm sorry but who the hell are you?!" Bella shouted.

Opal paused her excited talking and pouted. She sighed, her fingers drifting across Bella's sheets she took off her heavy coat revealing an expensive looking purple dress that was shimmery all around with beaded designs and a nice pearl necklace. She folded the coat in her hands laying it gently on the bed before sitting next to it with her legs crossed at the ankles. "Awe silly little Isabella!" She chirped.

"I'm the Goddess of Love, darling!"

  ✥✥✥ 

"I'm sorry but...what?!"

Opal blinked in confusion, "Oh I apologize, are you hard of hearing?" She asked, seeming very genuine.

"No! I'm not hard of hearing and-and I didn't summon you or whatever you called it!" Bella shouted exasperated as she ran her fingers through her hair.

"But of course you did my Isabella!" Opal shook her head bopping Bella on the nose who stared at her incredulously. "Otherwise why would I be here?"

"I think you have the wrong house-" Bella started.

"Mmm nope! I never make mistakes...well, there was that one time-!"

Bella pointed to the window, "You need to leave!"

Opal frowned. Her summoner wants her to leave? Never in all her years had she been called and then sent away with such rudeness. Opal's catlike eye's narrowed at the audacity of the humans raised voice. Bella swallowed thickly. Opal scoffed and crossed her arms over chest. "Now you listen here and you listen good!" Opal sniffed. " Never, in all my millennia have I failed to complete a mission and never have I been sent away by my summoner!"

Bella scoffed, "I don't even know you! Much less did I mean to summon you!"

Opal smirked and placed her dainty hands upon her hands, "No matter," She said as she then proceeded to walk around Bella with scrutinizing eyes. Bella flinched away as the brown skin woman's hands trailed through her hair, looking at the ends in disgust. "Either way you need work. This dye job, so last season."

Bella blinked owlishly, " Excuse you-"

"Gesundheit! Now lets get to work!" Opal gave a smug like grin with one perfect eyebrow raised before she held up her hand with her thumb touching her middle finger.

"What are you-?" Bella started and was cut off by Opal snapping her fingers and a flash of white filled her vision and the world was gone.

 ✥✥✥

"My, my your kind are quite as clumsy as I remember..." Opal snickered as Bella stumbled forward and hit the ground-floor(?) with her knees, with what Opal thought, was a surprising amount of force for a human. A wave of nausea crashed through Bella and for a second she thought she would upchuck all over this nice, white and shiny-

"What the hell..." Bella mumbled as she noticed this as she peered through her fingers. This was indeed not the wooden floors she was used to seeing. Instead the floor was marble, white and spotless. So clear she could see her reflection like a mirror. Light bounced from all over causing her eyes to hurt. Blinking away the dark spots in her vision, the pale brunette's mouth fell open slightly as she stumbled to her feet along with Opal's help.

Everything was beautiful. Bella stared in awe at the shimmering lights floating in midair that looked as if they were blooming from translucent flowers. Her brown eyes followed the marble pathway which led away from the gazebo, where the two stood. They were standing in a  garden, Bella finally noted, a beautiful one at that. Full of lush life, the trees and flowers looked soft and feathery to the touch. The air there, where there was, was crisp and clean free of toxins and just...different from the normal air that Bella was used to breathing in. A blue pulsing light flew into Bella's vision causing her to jerk and stumble back into Opal who laughed lightly.

The blue orbs seemed to emit energy and and a tiny high pitched sound. "What is that?" Bella asked as she turned to look at Opal, meeting her pretty light eyes.

Opal smiled, revealing her perfectly straight and white teeth, "They are called Wisp, my dear." The brown skin woman suddenly let out a laugh, wiggling her fingers at the so called Wisp. "You are a wonder!"

"Huh?" Bella blinked her and the pulsing orb that landed upon Opal's awaiting palm.

"She thinks you are cute. She's never been near a human before." Opal giggled.

Bella gaped in awe, "You can understand that thing- I mean erm, her?"

" Of course." Opal pushed her hand upward gently, letting the, creature? Fly away from her hand.

She watched as the Wisp floated away into the hair, the bright sun covered by tall beautiful trees. "This-this is..."

"Beautiful? Thank you I know." Opal giggled with a smirk. 

Bella swallowed. At this point she wasn't so sure that she wasn't hallucinating. 'Maybe I've finally cracked.' She wondered. "This is all nice and even though I'm quite sure I've died and gone to heaven," Opal laughed lightly which sounded like tinkling Bells to Bella's ears. "But, where are we?"

"Oh, Isabella. My sweet, adorable, human Isabella." Opal cooed, smooshing Bella's cheeks together who frowned and tried to swat the woman's hands away from her face.

"Welcome to my realm."

✥✥✥

[UNEDITED]

Author's Note: Holy hell, it's been a year since I've updated ANY of my stories and I am so sorry for that. Life got really hard for a bit and I just needed to deal with the new changes in my life. So, sorry for the delay.

|VOTE|COMMENT|FOLLOW|

-D