3. The Legend of the Gobblewonker

Börja om från början

"YAY!" the twins and cheered.

But I soon realized what Mr. Pines was saying and I think Dipper got the same idea. "Wait, what?" we chorused.

---

Soon or later, Stan eventually convinced us to put on a pair of blindfolds each. He walked us to what seemed like his car and we sat inside as he began driving. I was sitting close to the window with Dipper in the middle and Mabel on the other side of him. I clung to the strap of my seatbelt, fearing that we might crash. Suddenly, the car started to swerve and Dipper pressed against me. "Whoa whoa!" I exclaimed.

I then heard Dipper sigh. "Blindfolds never lead to anything good," he muttered.

"Agreed," I added.

"Wow!" I heard Mabel chirp. "I feel like all my other senses are heightened. I can see with my fingers!" She began touching my face and I assumed she was touching Dipper's as well, which caused both of us to laugh.

The car made a sudden jump, making the twins and I fly into the door on my side. "Whoa!" we exclaimed.

"Grunkle Stan, are you wearing a blindfold?" Dipper asked his uncle nervously.

Mr. Pines laughed. "Nah, but with these cataracts, I might as well be," he explained. "What is that, a woodpecker?" We felt a sudden jolt when it felt like we crashed into something, causing us to scream.

---

After what seemed like forever, we finally made it to our destination alive. We were standing outside of the car with our blindfolds still on, waiting for Mr. Pines to tell us when we could take them off. "Okay, okay," I heard Mr. Pines say. "Open 'em up!" We finally took our blindfolds off and I almost fainted at the sight of where we were. The Gravity Falls Lake... "Ta-da! It's fishin' season!" Mr. Pines announced.

"Fishing?" Mabel questioned.

"Water..." I breathed, terrified out of my mind. Luckily no one heard me.

"What're you playin' at, old man?" Dipper asked, pointing an accusing finger at Mr. Pines.

"You're gonna love it! The whole town's out here!" Mr. Pines encouraged.

We scanned the area, spotting different people doing their things. Like, Lazy Susan using a frying pan to catch fish. "Here, fishy fishies! Get into the pan!" she spoke to them.

I turned my head in a different direction and spotted Toby Determined, taking a picture of a man holding a large fish in his hand as he stood on the edge of the docks. "Say cheese!" Toby said and took a picture of the guy. The flash of the camera startled the guy and he screamed, falling into the water.

Looking further into the lake, I noticed a family that was fishing, composed of a father and his sons; all with red hair. Maybe they're related to Wendy. One of the sons held up a fishing rod and asked his father, "Uh, is this good?"

"NO!" the father screamed. He then grabbed the fishing pole from the boy and broke it in half against his knee. "I'll show you how a real man fishes!" He leaned over the side of the boat and stuck his hands in the water, taking a fish out of it right after. The father then threw it onto the bottom of their boat and began punching it like crazy.

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" his sons chanted together.

Another person rowed their boat up behind the family and started cheering, "Get 'em! Get 'em!"

"That's some quality family bonding!" Mr. Pines said, gaining me and the twins' attention.

"Grunkle Stan, why do you wanna bond with us all of a sudden?" Dipper asked him. "Especially with Dani?"