1: Here We Go

"Here we go, here we go again. Now you're telling me that she is just a friend.."

-Trina

Naimah's Perspective

"UGH! Why me, why here, why now?! I swear I hate my mom she continuously manages to find a way to turn my life upside down." Here I am sitting in the awards ceremony for my ninth grade school year and in stumbles my mother high and drunk out of her mind causing an embarassing, unnecesary disruption. Not to mention she brought one of her tricks along. When does this nightmare end....

******************

"I CANNOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME BELIEVE HE FUCKING DID THIS!" But what else should I have expected from him, he's a guy and most guys are dicks who are only good for just that. Ha, that's one of the only semi-valuable things my mom has ever told me. I partially tear up at the thought of my mother and how much I actually miss her but my reminiscing ends when I spot him. About damn time his ass shows up.

I angrily rise out of my seat at the table and furiously walk towards him. He can see the anger in my eyes and braces himself while fixing his lips to give me a good excuse.

"Baby, I can explain, I-" He began with this look in his eyes.

I couldn't quite make out the look to be guilt or if he was actually apologetic but whatever it is I could not give a flying fuck. He was supposed to be here two and a half hours ago, he's late, I'm pissed off. End. Of. Discussion!

"Save it Cam! You always have some excuse as to why you're late. 'Oh, baby it was this... I'm sorry, babe it was that.' I'm about good and damn tired of your excuses just fucking save it. This was a shitty day and an even worse night I just wanna go." I retorted before he could even get his explanation out.

"But, bae Chloe and the kids." He grabbed my arm trying to pull me back.

"REALLY Cameron?!" I yelled and people started to stare. I couldn't give a care in the world though. I was pissed and everyone in here was about to feel my wrath. "You're telling me you are late because of your fucking baby mama?! Fuck you-" I wriggled out of his grasp. "Fuck her and fuck your bastard ass child. I'm out of here." I snatched my bag up and stormed out of the restaurant pushing Cam back into someone else's table.

The greeter told me to have a good evening but I brushed it off and continued out the door, pushing past a couple of people walking inside the restaurant's double doors. I normally wasn't this rude but fuck it, I'm livid. I reached my car, unlocked the doors, got in the car, slamming the door nearly shattering my windshield and that's when it all came out. I broke out in tears and started banging my fists against the steering wheel.

"Why me?! WHY fucking me?!" I screamed finally ceasing the banging on my steering wheel. I looked in my rearview mirror at the black streams of mascara streaming down my face. Once again crying over the same man who's hurt me constantly and I continue to take back. I just can't fathom how my life has come to be filled with so much resentment for so many people. I was in the middle of gathering my thoughts and emotions when my phone lit up: Jacquees. He's always right on time when I need him, one of the few people I have no resentment in my heart for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, hi my name is Nee this is my first story on here but not my first time writing a story or being on a story forum. But blah blah blah, lol. It may seem a bit staticy or confusing for now but this first part is just to get an intro started & to get my main point out there. Hope you all enjoy! (:

Give comments and/or likes please so I can know whether to continue or leave.