Brits Hiding in the Big Blue Box |Doctor Who and One Direction|

Start from the beginning

Noooooo,” the gorgeous girl said in a thick Scottish accent. Niall smiled at the sound. “You, you can’t be…” she said, taking quick steps out of the blue box and into the grim ally.

Reaching a freckled hand out, she touched Liam’s face and laughed. A deep chortle sound with a mix of girly snorts.

Liam had felt the tingle of flesh-on-flesh when her hand reached his face. He looking into her bright eyes, trying to figure this strange happening. One look at her honest face told him.

Amy Pond was real.

Amy shook her head in disbelief. Of all the places that the T.A.R.D.I.S. could have gone, they ended up in a parallel universe. The Doctor stepped out of his beloved ship, adjusting his new bowtie and shaking his floppy brown hair out of his face.

“Doctor!” she called. The One Direction wannabes smiled at him.

He looked at her with his witty smile. “Pond!”

She gestured to the five teenagers. “Look! We landed in a parallel universe of London. What are the odds?”

The boys shook their heads at her with odd looks.

“Amy, this isn’t a parallel uni—…,” the Doctor said, noticing they’re onlookers. “Are those the ones you have a poster of in the library?”

The boys laughed as Amy flushed red. “Nooo, that’s Rory’s.”

“Ohhh, no you don’t,” said her husband, stepping out of the T.A.R.D.I.S. and shutting the blue door. He walked toward the growing group and uncharacteristically put an arm around Amy. She rolled her eyes at his protectiveness but didn’t object.

“As I was saying,” the Doctor continued, talking fast, “we couldn’t have possibly landed in a “parallel universe” because that would have required essentially falling though a crack in space, and as you know, I expertly landed here on purpose.” The Doctor smiled at himself and his explanation.

“And that purpose was…?” asked Zayn, honestly wanting to know.

“Ah, well, you see…” he looked around at his beloved Ponds, searching for the answer. They didn’t help. “I cannot remember at this exactly moment. I think the real question is: what are you five doing standing in an alley in London?”

“Doing important boy band stuff, I’m sure,” murmured Amy. Rory laughed at her poor joke.

“Oh, you know, just making one of the biggest decisions of our careers,” said Harry in a mocking tone. He didn’t mean to be snippy at the three, but he stress was starting to get to him. Niall clapped him on the back in a sympathetic way.

“What about?” Rory asked.

“The label wants us to go on another tour,” Louis answered.

“Then don’t do it?” the Doctor suggested, clearly oblivious to the direness of the situation. He knew a lot, but human boy bands? Not so much.

“If we turned them down, we’d have to go into hiding for, you know, the rest of our lives,” said Niall, believing it, too.

“Well, you could always hide in a… big, blue box?” suggested Amy with a smile. Seven jaws dropped.

“NO, absolutely not,” pleaded Rory.

“Amy, we have the room but all these boys on board might be too much for Rory’s sanity,” said the Doctor, secretly vying for his own mental health.

“Are you sure?” Liam asked with praise. “If the Doctor says it’s alright and all—,”

“Oh my gosh, this has been my dream since I was a kid!” Niall told Harry.

“ME TOO!” shouted Harry.

“It’d be nice to travel the stars,” Louis said to Zayn.

“But what about leaving Perrie and Eleanor?” Zayn countered.

“We’ll bring them with!” chirped Louis, liking this idea more and more.

The seven boys chattered on and on about this new idea as Amy tried to catch every bit. Most of the reception was a good one, though a few (more like two) men were very opposed to the idea.

“ALRIGHT!” she shouted above them all, grabbing their attention.

With a lot of begging and promises of her never asking this of them again, the Doctor and Rory finally agreed to take the boys along with them.

“Can we bring our girlfriends?” asked Zayn politely.

The Doctor rolled his eyes dramatically, which was par course for him, and agreed. Zayn phoned the girls, who were grabbing coffee down the road a bit. They arrived five minutes later, buzzing with excitement.

The Doctor gathered the seven newcomers as Rory and Amy went to make arrangements for their new additions to their “team” of sorts.

“This is very important,” the Doctor warned the group. “It’s going to be dangerous out there. Anyone of you could be killed at any moment, do you get that?” They all nodded, some with smiles plastered on their faces. “They’re no turning back now, got it?” Again, nods and smiles were all around. “Alright then. Let’s get a move on.” He ushered them into the box that was bigger on the inside.

“What about Uncle Si?” Niall asked.

“Don’t worry,” said Amy, popping her head out to see what was taking so long, just in time to hear his question, “you can get cell service practically anywhere out there, thanks to the T.A.R.D.I.S.,” she said, patting the blue, that perfect blue, wood lovingly.

“Alright, thanks,” Niall replied, stepping into their new home.

The rest of the group followed Niall and the Doctor up into the box, piling in and looking a lot like a clown car. Only Harry stuck around outside.

He looked back at the building that held their livelihoods. Now he had something more to live for.

Kicking the tiny pebbles that were under his large boots, Harry stared up at the gray London sky for the last time in a while. Smiling, he walked forward, adrenaline pumping through his veins and heart. This is where he needed to be.

Stepping into the famous T.A.R.D.I.S., the Doctor looked more excited now that he was in his beloved ship.

“Where to, lads?”

“THE STARS!” a few replied.

“Alright!” A few more whizzes and button pushing and they were ready to take off.

Harry looked around the main floor of the T.A.R.D.I.S. at the people he loved and looked up to. He couldn’t think of being in a better place to be in.

“GERONIMO!”

***

OMG I just busted this out because the idea of all my favorite Brits being in the TARDIS together just was itching in my brain for a while!

I hope you enjoyed this short story! It’s totally AU, but those are the most fun to write. (:

Thoughts? Comments? Questions? Concerns? Let me have it! (In the comments!)

I love you all! Now, back to Make A Wish!! (:

xx Elly