Chapte 7

The ending

It was a long day, tedious work mixed in with picking on Donna. Harvey kept himself in check, and refused to look at Mike any more than was absolutely necessary. Otherwise he would have given up their little game or been tempted to bend Mike over his desk and—never mind that.  Work. Think of work. Not sex with Mike.

"Finally," Mike's groan was almost obscene as he dropped onto the couch in Harvey's office, exhausted.

"Finally," Harvey agreed, glancing around to make sure they were indeed alone before pulling him back up by an arm and sliding that arm to his own hip. He stumbled back a step when Mike pressed forward, kissing him.

*

Donna took a sip of coffee, steeling herself to confront the two idiots and make them stop acting like...idiots. She stopped short on her way to Harvey's office. They were making out like teenagers.

She sloshed coffee almost burning herself.  Are they—oh—they are.  Oooh, they were trying to make me feel ba—I am so getting them back for—oh, okay. Donna fumbled for her phone and snapped a picture before it slipped out of her hand and landed with a rather loud thunk in the deserted building.

Harvey and Mike jerked around with matching expressions of surprise, and Donna waved and picked up her phone. Harvey was on the way to the door, straightening his tie, when she looked up. He leaned out the door and growled an exasperated "you're fired."

"No I'm not," Donna said cheerfully, pressing a few buttons on her phone before showing him her new background.

He rolled his eyes. "Mike, we're leaving." And walked past her.

Donna smirked at Mike as he followed Harvey out, buttoning his shirt.

"You kids have fun."

"Trust me," Harvey said, waiting for Mike to catch up and grabbing him by the tie before starting back down the hall, "we will."

"You're welcome!" she called after them.
*
Donna grinned at their backs. Mission accomplished. And damn if that wasn't some of her best writing. At least the guys had finally taken the hint:

"I knew you cared," Mike said smugly, tugging Harvey's head down for a slow, lazy kiss. 

"Mmm," Harvey hummed noncommittally, nuzzling Mike's neck. "As long as you think that, you'll work harder for me."

Mike snorted. "So this is just your way of keeping me in line?" He ran his fingers through Harvey's hair. He liked the way it looked all mussed and tousled.

"Damn straight," Harvey said with no sense of irony, "now go to sleep or you're fired."

Mike rolled onto his side and pulled Harvey's arm around his waist. "I love you too."

"Shut up," Harvey said and pressed a kiss to the back of his neck.
~

(Well no this story is over, hope you enjoyed it. I would appreciate feedback and comments and votes. Love y'all)