Chapter 9

Nagisa P.OV

What is happening actually. Why is it his face are burning so hard. He leaned more till a few centimeters from my lips. He kissing me. Passionately.

3

"Guys we brought some drinks!!!" Nakamura barged in. My eyes opened causing from that scream. Karma eyes as well. "NAGISA WHERE ARE Y-ou...." She saw it. She saw it!! She saw Karma is kissing me. Karma quickly get off me and sit at the other side . I rose up. She put the drinks on the table "Okay explain. Did you guys dating?" I froze. I don't know what to say.

"We're married" Karma bluntly said. I looked at him with a wide eyes "what?" He asked me innocently. " WHAT?! YOU'RE GUYS MARRI-?!"  I quickly covered her mouth with my hand "shhh not so loud" I whispered at me. She nodded. I take away my hand from her mouth "Nagisa did you and Karma-?" "NO OF COURSE NO!!" I screamed. She looked at me with a weird face.

"Ok real question how do you guys end up marrying each other? I thought you guys hate each other?" "It was a family arrangement" Karma said it bluntly. AGAIN!  Nakamura looked at me. I sighed "Hey you know Karma actually Terasaka likes Nagisa that is the only reason he came with us today"

Karma looked at me. He moved to me. Trapping me just like just now "Hey Karma what's wrong with you? And your face is burning more" He looked me in the eyes. I blushed seriously what is wrong with him. " wait I think I know why." Nakamura said " why?" She looked at me " He's drunk"